• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you care at all about sports

Years
    Not really. I don't dislike watching most sports but there just tends to be more interesting things on. I also don't dislike to play sports but I've never been much of an athlete or anything.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I care somewhat for Basketball because I used to play for my High School's team, but I guess it fell off after finding my passion for IT and all. Sometimes I watch Basketball with some family members during get-togethers, but that's mainly it.

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
    I enjoy watching some Football (American) and the rare Basketball game. I find them quite entertaining to watch. But I don't care nearly enough to watch it every time there is a game on, or even every week for that matter.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Love sports. Got pennants and memorabilia up everywhere.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    I love baseball. that I definitely follow. basketball is probably my second favorite even though I don't watch many games. I still have a Decent idea of what's going on and I think it's hugely entertaining. football (American) I like for the social aspect (if you're with the right people) but the games themselves I can usually take or leave. so yeah.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't keep up with sports and I don't really know any players, but that's not to say I don't care about them. I have my preferred teams and if I'm watching a game, I'm giving it full attention, and I know what's going on. I like playing sports. But I don't care about it enough to think things like "I gotta get home so I can watch the game." Because chances are, I didn't know there was a game playing at all, and I'd probably be more interested in doing something else.

Riolu

Emanation Pokémon
    Years
    I mainly follow soccer but I'm slowly losing interest in it, for some reason.
    Also enjoy tennis and, to a certain extent, ice hockey.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    i only rly care abt the six nations (rugby) matches and occasionally i'll tune in to watch casual rugby games if wales r playing but that's rly abt it

Back