• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Confess something!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I ain't gonna lie.

I enjoy my....fantasies about Korrina. At least time to time :P

Shocked? Yeah, i'm a 28 year old woman.....those thoughts are COMPLETELY normal for a person my age, i'm pretty sure >_<;;;

And meh she ain't real so thinking those thoughts about her ain't really hurting anyone.

smocks

fiat lux
Years
I tend to check-up on this site time to time from some of my fondest memories include when I was active on PC, especially when I was first promoted to SMT. I consider myself as a closeted Pokémon fan so chatting with others about hype for the next generation and etc was p exciting. I still am a hardcore closeted Pokémon fan and was really disheartening when I kinda lost touch w PC bc most of my relationships and friendships can't act as an outlet.

Tbh, I can't really stand to be on this site anymore, which is ironic since it breaks my heart that some fun memories originated from here. Also, I would give anything just to see the staff forums & threads once again, especially my goodbye thread (& apparently a thread about me within the Discord forum? staff friendos please hit up a girl and ex-staffer up haha)

Not trying to throw shade or guilt trip anyone. Best regards and wishes to all reading this.

Years
I'm honestly not totally over my ex-boyfriend. I don't think about him often, however, when I do it brings about a certain melancholy. I despise the fact that he remains within the confinement of my brain. It's hard to explain, but I feel like a part of me will always feel a sort of attachment to him, even though I was the one who pushed him away.

I'm just glad that I don't have to see him on a regular basis. He's a few years older and currently attends university, while I'm clearly still in high school. It just makes things a lot easier.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I heavily dislike one of my relatives for being a lazy, self centered jerk who judges everyone else and thinks he is better than everyone else. Saddest part is he's a grown adult but a big pathetic excuse for one.

Last edited:
Years
I used to be a conservative

I've been trying to think of something to say here and this finally made something good spring to mind. I also used to support our conservative party, ironically labelled the Liberal Party. Not so much because I agreed with the majority of their policies though tbf, although there's still a tiny few I agree with even today, but because the largest more leftward party was an absolute mess (and were responsible for an awful curriculum).

Years
"If there's a prize for rotten judgment, I guess I've already won that." -Megara describing my history in romance.

I am a magnet for losers. Specifically I once dated a man who was old enough to have been my dad. I don't know what I was thinking. I do like sophisticated, soft-spoken gentleman, maybe it appeals to a little girl deep inside looking for a daddy, I'm Chiyo from Memoirs of the Geisha falling for the chairman. This was no Ken Wantanabe though, lol I wish. He turned out to be a complete narcissist and was psychologically-abusive and even have a wife in another country, and he disappeard on me without an explanation or word goodbye. I have never told even my own family about it. I'm over him, but still am too trusting because bad things keep happing to me in matters of love, but I am learning from each and every experience.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Years
For something a bit lighthearted, I used my first master ball on a Zangoose.

Years
My confession is that I made two people cry on their birthdays and I'll always hate myself for that.

I'm an asshole whenever my mood sinks beneath sunshiny and that sucks. I also have intense bouts of unreasonable anger, and my brain doesn't work ninety per cent of the year which renders me ridiculously insecure sometimes. I have a core intelligence, but outside of Microsoft Word it just doesn't show itself to the world. I'm convinced that nearly everyone I know thinks that I'm brainless. And an asshole, lmao. A winning combination.

I also didn't clean up all of my nosebleed on purpose because I wanted to gross people out. But that's just cool.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
I tend to check-up on this site time to time from some of my fondest memories include when I was active on PC, especially when I was first promoted to SMT. I consider myself as a closeted Pokémon fan so chatting with others about hype for the next generation and etc was p exciting. I still am a hardcore closeted Pokémon fan and was really disheartening when I kinda lost touch w PC bc most of my relationships and friendships can't act as an outlet.

Tbh, I can't really stand to be on this site anymore, which is ironic since it breaks my heart that some fun memories originated from here. Also, I would give anything just to see the staff forums & threads once again, especially my goodbye thread (& apparently a thread about me within the Discord forum? staff friendos please hit up a girl and ex-staffer up haha)

Not trying to throw shade or guilt trip anyone. Best regards and wishes to all reading this.

i miss you smocks

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I admit I've tried almost every narcotic except meth, crack, and heroin.. Of course synthetic as well.. But yeah.. I've tried acid and ketamine at the same time.. Was very enlightening experience. Also ingested DMT in Ayachuasca 5 times.. Research this shit.
Am I addicted to drugs? Nope. Only smoke weed. What did this do? Helped me understand better.
The insight you get from drugs is mind blowing. No wonder they're "illegal". There, now you know the truth.

Last edited:

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
Years
I admit I've tried almost every narcotic except meth, crack, and heroin.. Of course synthetic as well.. But yeah.. I've tried acid and ketamine at the same time.. Was very enlightening experience. Also ingested DMT in Ayachuasca 5 times.. Research this ****.
Am I addicted to drugs? Nope. Only smoke weed. What did this do? Helped me understand better.
The insight you get from drugs is mind blowing. No wonder they're "illegal". There, now you know the truth.

The farthest I've done was pills in high school but they didn't do much for me so I eventually stopped. Nowadays just tobacco products but if I wanted to I could get weed from just about everyone I work with.

Back