• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite electric rodent?

Favorite electric rodent?

• Pichu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Raichu

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Plusle & Minun

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Pachirisu

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Emolga

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Dedenne

• Togedemaru

• Mimikyu

• Morpeko

• Total voters
Years
  • Gen_VIII_Electric_Mice_Artwork.jpg

We get a new electric rodent every generation, and there are now quite a lot of them. Which is your favorite? Ever used any on your team? :3c

Years
  • Raichu and Pikachu are my favorite. I've used Pikachu on my team and evolved it into Raichu. I've also used Togedemaru.

Years
    • Seen today
    Pichu and Raichu are my favorites.

I also randomly placed a Plusle on my team in Emerald and took it all the way to the elite four. It was okay with moves such as Thunder Wave and Thunder.

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm not a fan of any of these.

The only one that I had on my team and actually made it all the way to the end of the game was Togedemaru in Ultra Moon, because considering my team adding an Electric-Steel Pokémon was a good complement, and Magnezone was the obvious choice but I wanted to spice things up a bit and went with Togedemaru instead. Turns out it didn't disappoint at all.

Also had a Minun in Omega Ruby, but just because it was helpful catching things with Thunder Wave, it got fired as soon as the team was full.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Raichu, if it counts. I've rarely used any of these in-game, but Raichu was my very first holographic Japanese card (Jungle expansion) as well as my Shining Pokémon card from Neo Destiny.

Excluding Raichu, I'd have to go with Pachirisu. It's just so cute!

Years
  • emolga tied with raichu

emolga's design has grown on me more and more and yknow what? raichu is very underrated and i was quite frankly ecstatic when it got an alola form tbh

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Why does the Pikachu line get extra spots but Plusle and Minun get thrown together into one? I feel cheated!! D:

I like Plusle; Minun not so much.

I had a Plusle in one of my Sapphire runs and it was pretty good!

pkmin3033

Pachirisu has always been my favourite - it's a mouse version of Road Runner! - but I do think Mimikyu is a pretty cool concept which stands out to me a little more than the others. Togedemaru gets points for being a mouse chungus, too.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I love Pachirisu!!! It's always been one of my favourite Pokémon!! Growing up watching Dawn interact with her Pachirisu, I absolutely fell in love. There really hasn't been any competition in my eyes! I am fond of all of the others, of course.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Raichu and Mimikyu. I have a particular hatred for plusle/minun and pachirisu. The rest are whatever to me.

Years
  • Plusle and Minun for me, followed closely by Pachirisu! I remember drawing my own versions of multiplication and division-themed Minun/Plusle relatives when I was young (I'm sure I was less than 10). They had × and ÷ on their cheeks and tails and I think they were green and yellow?

Last edited:
    Back