• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If yes, pls tell us about it 8) <3

If no, are you content with or bothered by that?

TY

Used to, but I tend to not have a crush anymore cause I'm fairly sure it's not gonna end well lol.

Perhaps I do have a crush but that's not for public eyes to be witnessed.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    No. Not in recent years. The last time I had a crush was in high school even then it was very one sided and kept secret. Haven't had the opportunity to get a crush in a while. Kind of sucks cause I'm a lonely guy

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    I had a crush on two people, one girl and the other a guy; it didn't work out well. :<

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I thought I was done with crushes, at least non-fictional ones. None of my crushes have ever amounted to anything, haha...

But infatuation sneaks up on you and there's no suppressing it. I've had someone in my thoughts lately... here on PC. Alas, I'm something of a coward. :')

Sirfetch’d

I crush on cute guys I see at supermarkets but other than that my only real crushes are celebrities that I will only get to be with in fantasies

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I've realized all of my past crushes were all shallow little dipwads and I've yet to meet someone decent and kind to have a crush on. But maybe in another lifetime.

TimmyTom

TimmyTom
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2018
    So I'm a college undergrad and I've had so many mini crushes if you like but they were all stopped abruptly once I figured out they were all spoken for lol. I have had so much bad luck with that that I guess I toned down my infatuation a bit. However... there is this one girl who is probably not spoken for and is a friend of my roomate's girlfriend so I kinda have an in lol. Probably gonna get to know her a little better after summer break but I'm not gonna hold my breath knowing my luck.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • I most often have a crush on just one person at a time. There have been loads of those smaller ones but there have been at least two of the occasional stronger crushes as well. I think I do have a crush on a person currently, although I'm not going to elaborate more than that. :smile:
    At times it feels great to have a crush but more often it's like a destructive force as it makes me realize how undesirable I am myself.

Back