• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"You're just after the attention!" "Aren't we all?"

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
When you're wanting some attention, how do you get it?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
*takes a deep sigh*

^That's kinda how I try to get attention. It works all the time. When I sigh, my friends and some family members are like "what now?" or "What's up?"

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I do absolutely nothing different from my normal activities; apparently my typical mannerisms always come about as something being wrong. If I'm doing something out of the ordinary, then something's really wrong or horribly right.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Depends on who it is. If it's Tom I'll just rub his arm or back or something so he knows that I want his attention and when he has a second he should look my way.

Generally if someone's busy though I don't try to get their attention. I'm shy like that.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'll fish for it if it's something online. Either by whining and being annoying while withholding information so someone will take the bait and ask (hopefully I don't do this often, though) or like keyboard spamming and sending a link so they'll click it asap since it obviously got me excited about something. :P In real life, I'll just say something.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
If I want attention online, I'll make a blog or something. Im not a big attention seeker though.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
irl, I just keep tapping the shoulder of the person that I am wanting to talk to. If it's online, I used to whine and complain until I got attention, but now, I probably say "Here's something important that needs to be said!"

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I scream in their face.

No I just say the generic "excuse me" "pardon me" "hey you wench" crap.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I don't really do anything if I want attention. I just proceed as usual and wait for people to pay attention to me. Which explains why I get very little of it. xD;

I used to like... spam the IRC and get over-hyper or whatever but that's not productive and I really can't be bothered to do that kind of thing.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
if i wanted attention i would run into a store and scream "free free cookie dough!" trust me it'll get you LOTS of attention

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
not sure..i don't like when i ask people attention however i feel annoyed being ignored....maybe raising my voice or hit the wall with my palm...online..when a person ignore me i just stop talking to themsometimes i YELL when i get enough of it but i hate myself when i yell in such cases >.< also when someone do something that annoys me i just go and light hit them then go away :P lol

droomph

weeb
Years
I usually make a very sarcastic and/or hilarious/weird comment or action. Most of the times it works, because I'm just that awkward and out of place, so it's cool. People like being around me because of that I guess, but I don't particularly like that :P

LinooneFriend

Pokefriend
Years
*poke poke poke poke poke poke*
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey Julia?
*poke poke poke poke poke poke*
Mom mom mom mom mom mom hey mom mom...
*poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke*

In Pokemon:

*A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A*
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey building? Hey, hey...

Back