• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

C R U S H

Years
  • who r ur celeb crushes or even just crushes as a whole tbh, i am [bi]curious

also for bonus points: crushes of opposite/same gender (basically the opposite ie if you're a hetero female who is your female crush etc)

Years
  • Why does being gay net you 'bonus points'?

Who really cares at all what someone is attracted to apart from the people in question?

Yeah apart from that wasn't being implied, go pick fights elsewhere ffs.

What I mean was that ALONG WITH THE ORIGINAL ANSWER, get 'bonus points' for ALSO POSTING in response to the other question. I also didn't imply solely gay, just essentially the opposite of what is the 'norm' for your sexuality.

Try harder and stop killing fun threads.

Years
  • Chris Pratt is a good shout

For me: gay crush list is too long but as a top 3 I'll go for Michael Hixon, Michael Fassbender and Tyler Joseph
    Bonus points round: Scarlett Johansson, Alexa Chung and Hayley Williams

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Sloane Stephens, the tennis player, is my top crush right now. It helps that she's playing great so she's on TV a lot. :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Yeah apart from that wasn't being implied, go pick fights elsewhere ffs.

What I mean was that ALONG WITH THE ORIGINAL ANSWER, get 'bonus points' for ALSO POSTING in response to the other question. I also didn't imply solely gay, just essentially the opposite of what is the 'norm' for your sexuality.

Try harder and stop killing fun threads.

You get way too offended at anyone daring to offer a different opinion, just FYI.

Anyway, obsessions and crushes on celebrities are dumb. That's something I would hope most people would grow out of before high school. Because it's a fruitless endeavor.

Years
  • You get way too offended at anyone daring to offer a different opinion, just FYI.

Anyway, obsessions and crushes on celebrities are dumb. That's something I would hope most people would grow out of before high school. Because it's a fruitless endeavor.

I don't think anyone here is obsessed with a celebrity, just discussing people they find conventionally attractive. I don't think most people grow out of finding someone attractive. Please don't be a negative Nancy.

Jake Gyllenhaal is probably one of my number one celeb crushes. IRL, my bf is my number #1 crush

Last edited:
    Years
  • no celeb crushes but I am interested in someone
    too bad my shyness prevents me from being open about it, so i can only ever be subtle in chats and hope they will eventually understand

as far as celebs go though...chris pratt, chris hemsworth, and tom hiddleston are A+!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    I don't think anyone here is obsessed with a celebrity, just discussing people they find conventionally attractive. I don't think most people grow out of finding someone attractive. Please don't be a negative Nancy.

Of course. I didn't say they did. That's just my two cents on the topic; the notion of having crushes on celebrities. I think it's a waste of time. My thoughts.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Right now I am feeling Eleanor Tomlinson. I first saw her in the White Queen as Isabelle. At that time I had a crush on Mr. Anuerin Barnard who played Richard, but I still noticed her as Izzy. With her china doll-like skin and the dark hair they styled her with for the role she was the image of Snow White. Her character acted haughty but she was actually quite vulnerable and I felt for her. I think Miss Tomlinson played the role well, and she was definitely one of the more memorable characters.

Then I saw Eleanor Tomlinson's work again in Death Comes to Pemberley, and she was changed, more austere as she played Georgiana, and I complimented her acting yet again.

But when she became one of my favorite actresses out there was once I saw her in Poldark. She was just unreconcilable, starting out as the poor, scruffy, country waif and developed into a mature, complicated and passionate woman. I really rooted for her. She just broke my heart after having sufferrd such poverty and abuse at the hands of her father. She deserved happiness and was so loyal to the man she fell in love with, but alas Demelza's is still longsuffering. She has lost so much, but continues to give. Her character is just so pure, and Eleanor's range of colors in this role is tremendous. She also makes a beautiful Cinderella-like transformation and I discovered that she can sing. She truly has the voice of an angel.

I love Eleanor, very good actress, heavenly voice, beautiful woman outside and inside. She just has this smile when you see her in pictures, so right now she is my girl crush.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8VBdu1n8Y7k

Years
  • Girls - Bonnie Wright, Sophie Turner and Zoey Deutch in no particular order. Also I'm not sure if they modelled her after someone, but MJ in the Marvel's Spider-man on PS4 is my newest girl crush.

Boys - Tyler, Chris Hemsworth and Tom Felton

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Jenna Coleman is my celebrity bonus round crush~

Deviant Connor is my video game crush. Is this a minus point round lol?

I don't crush on "real" men or women (Coleman is a celebrity so I don't count her!). No need and no desire to, as I have a man :)

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • im nonbinary so i dont really have a gay crush or anything like that but

i really like sean mcloughlin (jacksepticeye) technically he is not a celebrity as i dont like calling him that and he doesnt like being called that either but for the sake of this thread i will say he is one

also elizabeth gillies, she's fucking gorgeous. and victoria justice. i will literally watch movies or tv shows just because liz gillies or victoria justice are in them oops.

but like, i also have a boyfriend that i intend to get married to someday so i tend to take these "crushes" with a grain of salt, i guess? idk. they're just silly and harmless.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Seansepticeye's p cute
    Also tyler and chris hemsworth

As for girls probs dodie (shes a celeb in my eyes) and hayley and taylor (look what u made me do)

Years
  • I honestly don't pay attention to celebs!
    Post pics of your faves and I'll see if I like em? Male or female doesn't matter

Why does being gay net you 'bonus points'?

Who really cares at all what someone is attracted to apart from the people in question?

This thread was just meant as fun, I doubt the OP meant anything serious by it much less meant to start a debate.

Why not post in deep discussion?

Last edited:
    Back