• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
True. Why hasn't that happened already?

The person below has changed their favourite Pokemon since they began playing the series. (Like my favourite Pokemon used to be Gardevoir but is now Lilligant)

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
False, my favorite Pokemon are still Kanto with a few extra from different regions.

The next person is looking forward to Gen 8.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
I wouldn't say "looking forward" to it, more like i'm anxious to hear news about it. I have no idea what to expect.

The person below me encountered a shiny Tentacool.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
False! I've hardly encountered any shinies at all, haha.

The person below me has traded away a Pokémon that they really liked at some point.

Meadow

Years
True! I found myself getting lost pretty easily... ^^;

The person below me dislikes the concept of trade evolutions?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
True, but mostly because I have no-one to trade with. xD

The person below me wishes you didn't need Wifi to get all the Underground perks in Gen 4. Same with Spiritomb. :(

pkmin3033

True...Nintendo's "you need friends to get the most out of our games!" phase was extremely irritating =/

The person below me would rather have Diamond and Pearl remakes on the 3DS than the Switch?

Years
True, while they're not my favourite games, I would like to play them in better engine. I always felt that Diamond and Pearl were alfas and Platinum were beta and BW were 1st true games on DS.

The person below me would like to play game like Sea of Thieves only with Pokémon instead of treasures.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
False, Pokemon and pirates don't go good together.

The next person will get ninja'd on the Pokemon trivia.

Meadow

Years
False; I would only ever use Bulbasaur! :D

The person below me tries to battle as many Trainers as possible while playing a Pokémon game.

Meadow

Years
True! When I played through Sun, I started off with a female Rowlet which I named Kotori. :D

The next person has never used a hacked Pokémon in battle.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
False. My cousins hacked a shiny Charmander into my leaf green when I was 12. I never felt bad/guilty about it, I love Lucian so much and black Charizard looks awesome. I don't think I'd use a hacked Pokemon again though.

The person below me would pick Chikorita in GSC.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
True! Especially so Ultra Moon, where you can get them half-price. :p

The person below me wishes Gen 7 had a good way of levelling up post-game.

blue

gucci
Years
True. The Battle Zone from Platinum is a great example of what is a great postgame area!

The person below me prefers shiny Pokemon to normal Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back