• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • True, I think she looks absolutely beautiful and I really like that she is based on the yokai yuki-onna because I love Japanese folklore.

Tpbm would agree that Parasect's pokedex entries make him rather eerie.

Years
  • True, I used all the flutes in Sapphire and then Poké Flute in Fire Red.

The person below me would like for Victory Road to be removed in next games.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • False; I like to battle all those end-game trainers so that I'm strong enough to face the League!

The person below me hopes that the Gen 8 trainers have great designs but can't be customised.

Years
  • False! Great designs sure, but introducing trainer customization was one of the best things XY did. While there isn't a lot I like about SM, I'm glad that it brought trainer customization back. Why would you want deprive me of my skin, hair and glasses?

Tpbm has played either Gold, Silver or Crystal on the virtual console or intends to eventually.

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • ^ (I think it's because I spend too long customising instead of playing, haha!)

Anyway, false. I don't have internet for my consoles, but I would get the old Pokemon games if I did!

The person below me prefers the 2D games over the 3D.

Years
  • Hmmm that is tricky, I do like the classic 2D Pokemon games and can easily play gens 1-3. Crystal and Emerald still look awfully pretty to my eyes, and I like some of the Yellow sprites. However, I wouldn't say I like them exclusively and not the 3D. I'm not into the more realistic 3d and would probably not like an open world all 3d. At the same time though I do like the subtle mixture we're seeing by the of HGSS, its beautiful. I continued to enjoy the look of Pokemon with the chibi 3D of XY, I thought it looked whimsical and vivid. So I would say false, I generally like both.

Tpbm does not have a nintendo switch to play gen 8 on yet.

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • True, though I long to get one! So many great games to be played. :D

The person below me always chooses the same type of starter.

Years
  • Nope, I'm a shallow woman with no loyalty. I pick the starter with design I like most.

Tpbm will apologize to thepokemon if you made a mistake like misclicked on the move and it resulted in the Pokemon getting knocked out, or playing too roughly with them in poke Amie/refresh.

Years
  • True dat! My whole team usually has max out affection early game.

Tpbm has ended up k.o.ing a Pokemon that they were trying to catch due to a crit hit caused by your pokemon's high affection.

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I definitely plan to watch it, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to see it the same day it gets released. For now, I'll say true!

The person below me usually names their player character after their own real name.

Tpbm would agree that Parasect's pokedex entries make him rather eerie.

Haha, reading this post made me decide to look up Parasect's Pokédex entries, and the first thing I thought was: "Wait... China exists in the Pokémon World?" O_O

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • True. It was a random episode from the Sinnoh series.

The person below has left their character idle in a Pokemon game so they can listen to the music.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back