• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • the song God Only Knows by the Beach Boys. been trying to analyze its chord progression and why it sounds so cool.

do you know any music theory?

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • If we count mobile games, Love Live All Stars, since I'm on the idol grind. If not, then Left 4 Dead 2 with some friends, it was my second time playing and I learned there's a bunch of mods and character skins that make the game so much fun to play. Watching your friends get beat up by Shrek is always funny.

How much water have you had today?

Years
    • Seen today
    I've had my computer force close on me without warning, causing me to lose hours of an essay.

Pikachu is banned as the mascot of pokemon. Which pokemon do you replace it with?

Setsuna

Years
  • Probopass
    I need to see that happen.

I stay still, though I used to move around a lot when I was younger, and one night recently I went to sleep after drinking and found I moved in my sleep quite a bit. So I've done my fair share of both.

What's a song that's been stuck in your head recently?

Years
  • High School Musical's ending song in the third movie's finale. was on a nostalgia binge a few days ago and it still sneaks into my mind every now and then rn.

what're your favorite spices you put into your cooking?

Years
    • Age 21
    • they / them
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I often use black pepper and garlic when cooking. Other things i might use are Tagetes sunflowers and also coriander.

If the world ends this year, what would be the last thing you will do?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Well, it depends doesn't it? Like, where is that located? Does it come with an arm or just a hand? I guess assuming the best possible answers I might get it? I don't know.

Is there any body part you'd like to change in some way?

Years
  • yeah i wanna gain 6 extra kilos of lean muscle, spread evenly across my body so i look aesthetically pleasing and get stronger.

uhh how tall are you?

Setsuna

Years
  • 5'8" and I spend every day awake really wishing I wasn't as tall... I was told by a friend they expected me to be 5'3".

What's an old meme you wish people brought back?

Years

• aaand you're way taller than me. WOW i'm with your friend, i genuinely didn't expect you to be that tall :O

i kinda wish deep fried memes & abstract never left the mainstream since i still sorta get a laugh out of those heh s H A N P E S

what's a new thing you learned today, if any?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    TIL that week old stroganoff isn't exactly the best idea for a breakfast.

Have you ever used Paint 3D?

Years
  • for like 4 seconds when i first got hold on Windows 10. promptly shifted back to the true Paint.

are you hungry right now or nah?

Setsuna

Years
  • aaand you're way taller than me. WOW i'm with your friend, i genuinely didn't expect you to be that tall :O
    NO THAT'S WEIRD I WANNA BE SHORT... </3
    I'd definitely have expected you to be around my height though.

Not too hungry right now but that'll probably change. Haven't had breakfast yet so I should eat something small anyways.

What's something important you always carry around?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back