• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • dreams as in stuff i imagine in my sleep? yes. dreams as in ambitions and goals in life? also yes :D

can you reach your room's ceiling without jumping?

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • I can't! I'm usually insecure about my height and think I'm too tall so... I kind of needed that, thank you!

Have you been in a situation in real life that's felt like you've been dreaming?

Years
  • hmm i don't think so, it's more of the opposite for me, where i'm in a dream and it feels all too realistic for me to realize that i'm in one. i think i just had one earlier but i already forgot 90% of it dangit

did you ever want to be a professional chef at some point in your life?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Never. I've always liked to eat more than cook lol

What's your favorite game?

Years
  • tabletop - Uno
    physical sport - basketball
    video game - CSGO

if Pedro has 10 oranges in one hand and 8 apples in the other, how does he have such big hands?

Years
  • on a physical pen and paper yes! used to love drawing comic books with my original characters back in the day! back when my brain was still oozing with creative juices, oh how i miss that...

when was the last time you wore a really fancy/formal get-up? and for what reason?

Years
  • only when i'm indoors :p also it's a pretty darn good Beatles song i'll give you that

do you have a water heater at home?

Years
  • the term "lit af" back in 2017. it went from meme to being part of my daily lingo for a solid year lmao

is there something in your mind that's bugging you right now?

Setsuna

Years
  • There is actually, there's a guy who's been kinda creepy towards me on social media today so I ended up having to tell him I have a boyfriend and muting him. What a mess...

What's your least favourite Pokemon type?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    18 - 19ish? I think 18ish. For the Americans in the audience, that's the minimum age for driving here.

What is a game you dread playing again?

Years
  • Volleyball. never was good at it and i don't ever wanna defend spikers :S was just forced to during intramural games at times because we were lacking boys.

how many bookmarks do you have right now on your browser?

Setsuna

Years
  • On my bookmarks bar I have 5. 2 of them are resource sites for idol games I play, 1 is the site I use to track watching anime, another is the site I use to track what games I own, and the fifth is used for reverse searching images.

I feel like I've asked this already but I just wanna ask it again.
    What's your opinion on frogs?

Years
  • they're pretty alright. nice to look at. wouldn't wanna touch one though...

do you listen to podcasts? what's your favorite if ever?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back