• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Yes, but not "whistle a whole song", more like "can make one note, somewhat badly"

What's your greatest food regret?

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Bugs. Had them once cause I was trying to be all "be open to everything and don't say you dislike something you've never tried" and it was the worst thing, I hated it.

Have you borrowed something from someone and then lost or damaged it? What was it?

Years
  • NO THAT'S WEIRD I WANNA BE SHORT... </3

100% i wanted to at least be 5'10 or something, but i've stabilized height at a measly 5'5. curse these Asian genes...
    And I would kill to be as short as YOU!!!

you too?? are you a 6 footer Ash? :0

oh heck yes i borrowed a scientific calculator from a com sci friend once and lost it, right as he was about to have an exam in a couple days :S promptly had to replace it with my own money, and that's how i was broke for a few days.

what kind of footwear are you wearing rn and why?

Setsuna

Years
  • curse these Asian genes...
    As someone who's half-Asian... I think this just makes me sadder. </3

what kind of footwear are you wearing rn and why?
    I took them off a little while ago but I got a pair of black hi-top Converse cause they're just the kind of shoes I really enjoy wearing, I'll usually wear something like combat boots in the winter but I think mine are busted and I'm gonna need a new pair, plus they were the only footwear I owned for a while and I wanted something that wasn't a pair of boots.

Answer The Question Above

This question got me thinking about these boots Setsuna wears in one of her costumes, and damn I want them badly.

Which makes me wonder.
    What's an outfit owned by a fictional character that you'd love to wear?

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
    Years
  • I am wearing no footwear because I am in bed and will be sitting till 12:00 clock sorry!
    my question is what you have at dinner?

Years
  • i had ice cream for dinner yesterday bcs i was too lazy to defrost something lol. wasn't hungry anyway so it's fine.

I took them off a little while ago but I got a pair of black hi-top Converse cause they're just the kind of shoes I really enjoy wearing

queen! chuck taylors are the most comfy pairs of shoes i've ever worn and that's why i stay loyal to them. have 2 pairs rn beside me hehe. i don't particularly like boots tho... yet

do you have 20/20 vision?

Setsuna

Years
  • Man, I have not been called queen in quite a while and I appreciate it for that, haha. Thank you.

i don't particularly like boots tho... yet
    I love them. For a while I just wanted combat boots pretty bad cause they're pretty neat, and used the winter weather as an excuse. They were all I wore for a while. Now that it's been a couple years I'm starting to enjoy wearing things like sneakers again.

do you have 20/20 vision?
    Nope. I have some eye condition I don't think I ever learned the name of, and I wear glasses all the time.

I think this got buried under the confusion so I'll ask it again:

Which makes me wonder.
    What's an outfit owned by a fictional character that you'd love to wear?

Years
  • I love them. For a while I just wanted combat boots pretty bad cause they're pretty neat, and used the winter weather as an excuse. They were all I wore for a while. Now that it's been a couple years I'm starting to enjoy wearing things like sneakers again.

heh my gf loves boots actually. she's more of a leather cowboy yeehaw type boots girl tho than combat. awesome taste you both have.

and yea that did get buried lol. hmm, i love suits, but can never pull off wearing one. i wish i could tho like the agents from Kingsman Secret Service/James Bond. British style suits are just amazing.

what's one important thing you gotta do today?

Setsuna

Years
  • I have to put away my laundry because it's been clean for a while, but I just haven't gotten around to putting it away. Maybe before bed...

What's your favourite boss music from a video game?

Years
  • Champion Cynthia from DPPt. i've memorized completely how it goes at this point due to how many times i've listened to it lol.

if you could be an animal for a day, what would you wanna transform into?

Years
  • I would love to be a dog! just to be the good boi to an owner 🥺

If you could be an entertainer, what kind of entertainer would you be?

Years
  • there's a CSGO pro named kioshima and i just think that's such a cool name and often wish i came up with it lol.

do you do morning stretches to start your day?

Years
  • Pretty alright back when I still needed to write, though it's looked worse and worse the less I do it lol.

Do you have a favorite piece of clothing?

Years
  • Not really, it seems to change constantly.

I have band tees I live in, I have dresses I'm absolutely in love with including an awesome Captain Marvel one, but bags and shoes / boots are probably closer to favourite status than most of my clothes tbh

Is there anything that you used to be into "really into" that you fell out of love with or just no longer do for whatever reason?

Years
  • gaming til 4 in the morning. now it's forums til 4 in the morning.

how long do you get your fingernails before you cut them?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back