• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you still have fidget toys?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • I'm talking about fidget cubes and fidget spinners. Do you still have them? Do you still use them?

I know they've phased out more, and they aren't really as popular. I do still have mine.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I don't have one anymore, but I thought the sudden trend was interesting.

There was a point where they became common prizes in claw machines, although I'm not sure if that's still a thing.

Years
  • I don't like how something initially for kids with issues sitting still (like autistic or kids with ADHD) suddenly was made into a "fad" that everyone hated and was banned even though things like this really can help :(

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I don't like how something initially for kids with issues sitting still (like autistic or kids with ADHD) suddenly was made into a "fad" that everyone hated and was banned even though things like this really can help :(

I'll be honest. I have both autism and ADHD, but they didn't really do me a lot of good. They also help people who have anxiety as well because I guess spinning or fidgeting is a way for people to calm down or unwind.

Years
  • I'll be honest. I have both autism and ADHD, but they didn't really do me a lot of good. They also help people who have anxiety as well because I guess spinning or fidgeting is a way for people to calm down or unwind.

I'm autistic myself and I can sit still if need be but I do find I tend to move a lot? I think my father has the same issue.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I'm autistic myself and I can sit still if need be but I do find I tend to move a lot? I think my father has the same issue.

I have to fidget with something... but that's also why I wear a necklace. It's a huge fidget for me at times. So, I guess that could count as a fidget toy? *shrugs*

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • A fidget toy might be good for me to help me deal with my brother's burping better.....o___O;

He burps pretty often nowadays and it freaks me out loads.

Years
  • I have to fidget with something... but that's also why I wear a necklace. It's a huge fidget for me at times. So, I guess that could count as a fidget toy? *shrugs*

Most likely! And to be honest they could make toys that are less evasive and noisy?

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • sort of. back in high school i used to play with silly putty to help calm me down. i don't have it anymore, but im gonna see if my mom would be willing to buy me another small container. i miss it. it was really relaxing and helped my anxiety.

Last edited:
    Back