• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • TNBC is a great movie! I love it. I uh..hm. A cultist territory? Can you elaborate? Haha. Also...you have ghosts in your house?! Noice.

Sure is. I want to live in friggin' Christmas Town, and I'd only ever leave to go to Clancer. I'm actually going to practice singing like Jack Skellington, but I'll probably end up singing like the maggot from The Corpse Bride.

My locale is reminiscent of an X-Files episode. All the nearby people look alike and think alike, and share this strange sense of intimacy that speaks of collective loving in a crater on every full moon... spooky stuff. It's a vibe you get. Unless, of course, all of that smirking is a family trait.... if ya know what I mean...

Heaps. And spiders. Lots of spiders.

As for the current convo, bacon is okayish. But I mean, come on, porridge/oatmeal is where it's at!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I just saw that the Petscop YouTube channel (for those of you that know what that is) released a new video yesterday. I just watched it and I am so creeped out. Really bad idea for 3AM...

Years
  • This month is birthday month, more like! Another step closer to acting school. Gotta cram in some auditions first, which is sorta rough because nepotists don't take kindly to interlopers. Sigh...

Going to spend it exercising, eating pistachios and drinking coffee at my usual haunt. And if the northern Italian waitress just happens to be there, then kaloo kalay!

But back to the point, I wanted Gucci sneakers for Christmas but I've decided to get pistachios instead. Huzzah.

Years
  • I miss celebrating my birthday. :c It's been feeling more and more like a regular day over the years wihch is a huge bummer. I'm planning on making my next birthday really count, though.

Years
  • This month is birthday month, more like! Another step closer to acting school. Gotta cram in some auditions first, which is sorta rough because nepotists don't take kindly to interlopers. Sigh...

Going to spend it exercising, eating pistachios and drinking coffee at my usual haunt. And if the northern Italian waitress just happens to be there, then kaloo kalay!

But back to the point, I wanted Gucci sneakers for Christmas but I've decided to get pistachios instead. Huzzah.
    Break a leg with your auditions! Where are you auditioning?
    I miss celebrating my birthday. :c It's been feeling more and more like a regular day over the years wihch is a huge bummer. I'm planning on making my next birthday really count, though.
    My birthday is on Christmas, haha. It always gets overlooked.

Years
  • Break a leg with your auditions! Where are you auditioning?

Oh, it's more or less something I'm looking into. I haven't had any formal training, see, but I can easily flaunt a lot of emotion and get a few accents, so hopefully that'll carry me through. But I'll be auditioning at the local theatre thingy when the time comes. The only problem is that it's a set group - if you're not a butt-kisser that they've known for years, you may as well have leprosy. I'll charm their asses off when it comes to it, though.

I'v been working on the whole singing thing for a few years now. Jazz and blues are easiest, and I'm edging my way into Disney territory. I want to be able to do opera, Jack Skellington and... everything. I'm going to rise above the enormous clot that is today's standards - one of murmurs and no soul or impact. But Muse and Sia? They've got brutal impact, man.

Anyway, I've off to drink tea and draw Tim Burton-esque people with plants coming out of their scalps. See ya.

Years
  • Oh no I'd hate that! Also in some cultures you'd apparently be considered a werewolf so I've heard.
    wait what
    Oh, it's more or less something I'm looking into. I haven't had any formal training, see, but I can easily flaunt a lot of emotion and get a few accents, so hopefully that'll carry me through. But I'll be auditioning at the local theatre thingy when the time comes. The only problem is that it's a set group - if you're not a butt-kisser that they've known for years, you may as well have leprosy. I'll charm their asses off when it comes to it, though.

I'v been working on the whole singing thing for a few years now. Jazz and blues are easiest, and I'm edging my way into Disney territory. I want to be able to do opera, Jack Skellington and... everything. I'm going to rise above the enormous clot that is today's standards - one of murmurs and no soul or impact. But Muse and Sia? They've got brutal impact, man.

Anyway, I've off to drink tea and draw Tim Burton-esque people with plants coming out of their scalps. See ya.
    That's really awesome! I wish you the best of luck with your auditions :) Community theater is great to build experience. And...yeah. I can definitely attest to knowing the struggle of certain groups who ~*only cast their friends*~. It's hella lame. I'm actually part of a new community theatre group out of my home town (45 min away from where I live rn). I directed my first show thru that company this past summer - Steel Magnolias - and I plan to direct again in the near future! (Auditions in January, rehearsals starting in January to open in April)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back