• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite smell?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • I love the smell of fresh clothes from the dryer. <3 I also love most sweet-smelling perfumes. There's one I use on my plushies, small blankets and sleeping pillow called sweet love... it smells so nice and sweet! I also really like the smell of cookies as well. Like, the Chips Ahoy! cookies!

What are some of your favorite smells or scents?

Years
  • The shed. Think about what a GameCube, Xbox, squishy blanket would smell like, and then add some mould, half a million boxes of paper and books, nature and damp, and you're basically there. The sensory delights of childhood!

I know I'm not conveying the true beauty of it, but no, really, it's bloody heavenly. I'm going to bottle it and wear it. Cologne wise, it's a total geek magnet. I want to find someone else who listens to Weezer, writes about Star Wars, watches 80's movies, plays platformer games and likes stop motion, and does it all in a shed. It seems vain to seek out a clone of yourself for courting but ehhh, whatever. And with my shedly cologne, I'll attract all the right people.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I absolutely LOVE the smell of campfire or when something is burning. When the nice weather is around and I'm out and about and all of a sudden I'll smell it and I'm like Oooooooooo someone is burning.

I also love the smell of rain and pumpkin anything...lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bay

Years
  • In terms of scents, strawberry and mint are my favorites! Baked cake or pizza are also smells I enjoy and then later can't wait to eat!

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This is smellphobic to people like myself who have anosmia and have no context for what smell is even like

Years
  • I absolutely LOVE the smell of campfire or when someone is burning. When the nice weather is around and I'm out and about and all of a sudden I'll smell it and I'm like Oooooooooo someone is burning.

I also love the smell of rain and pumpkin anything...lol.

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that wonderful scent of when someone is on fire. It gets a bit overpowering once they stop singing and start, you know, melting, but yeah. It's great.

I'm also adding the aroma of when it starts to rain after having been a dry week, and younger me and cousins. The latter most especially. Especially "baby" cousin, where you have to pick them up and squeeze them because their adorability is melting your face, and then a gale of cinnamon, franjipanis and puppies hits you. It's amazing.

Years
  • I mean, that was hopefully a typo on Caite's part.

I too love the scent of freshly washed sheets especially. I find them very relaxing if they're applied just before I go to bed.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    LMAO!

Campfire smell or we call it burning. Not necessarily a campfire but when someone is burning brush in there backyard. During the nice weather when you have the windows down while driving and you get a whiff of someone burning something. I'm not THAT crazy...lol.

Years
  • LMAO!

Campfire smell or we call it burning. Not necessarily a campfire but when someone is burning brush in there backyard. During the nice weather when you have the windows down while driving and you get a whiff of someone burning something. I'm not THAT crazy...lol.

I feel faintly targeted. :psy copy:

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    campfires & burning, rain, tea, coffee, autumn/winter air, & some sweet scents. i really like snow fairy from lush which is weird bc i usually don't like SUUUPER sweet scents lol, like really sugary things i can't handle

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • old books, the smell of freshly baked cookies or any sort of sweet (especially cookies though), gasoline (i'm weird okay), the pool chlorine smell. weird stuff like that.

Back