• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you! - V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
9/10 Big fan of it since the first time I saw one. I always thought Roselia were around 3 ft (1m) tall, just judging from its RSE sprite.

Gulpin?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 1, 2023
8/10. It looks creepy and cool, it has great attacking stats and a good moveset, and Water Absorb is fantastic! Unfortunately it's very slow and weak to a whopping seven attack types.

Nidoking

Last edited:
Years
6.5. I think its cool that its a pokemon inspired by the yokai Baku. I like that he and Hypno are these mischievous sandman figures, but I wouldn't go out of my way to use a drowzee. i see it as okay.

Hydreigon?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 1, 2023
8/10. I've never used it before, but it looks really cool and it has very powerful stats and a great moveset. Unfortunately its Dark typing does give it a lot of additional weaknesses, including a x4 weakness to Fairy.

Beedrill?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 12, 2021
7/10. I use it if its available early in a game and if it can be caught and I have no second pokemon yet. Also it being a giant bug makes me like due to being a bit of a Kamen Rider fan :)

Gastrodon?

Years
4/10. I'm sorry, Buneary is incredibly cute, but that is the only thing good about it. A choice between run away or klutz as your ability, it learns mostly non-damaging moves like splash. It has one or two useable moves and by the levels it learns them other Pokemon that are meant to start off bad like bedlum or magikarp have already evolved. This thing doesn't evolve by level up though, it evolves based on friendship.. but ironically starts with a base happiness of 0, is known for throwing its trainer around by the ears and learns frustration as its main stab. No thanks, I'm good.

Goodra?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 1, 2023
8/10. Goodra looks adorable, has good defenses against its weaknesses and while its attacking stats suffer as a result, they're still nothing to be scoffed at. My biggest complaints are that the majority of offensive moves it learns are Physical while its base stats lean slightly more towards Special, and that you can only get it by evolving a high-leveled Sliggoo while it rains in the overworld.

Seadra?

Years
8.5/ 10

Seadra has a terrific design. With a solid typing, sniper, lots of great coverage moves and can at least pull its own weight on the special side of things while you look for a dragonscale. Then this creature will evolve and take his place with the immortals as a Kingdra!!

Torchic?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 1, 2023
6/10. It's powerful and it has a good moveset to back it up, but it's just so ugly and unappealing. Something in its design is so alien to me, it doesn't feel like a Pokémon at all. One could argue that's what they were going for with the Ultra Beasts, but I don't know... Guzzlord's got it particularly bad.

Staraptor?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 12, 2021
7/10. It's attack and speed are pretty good, and it's other stats are at a pretty good range aside from it's special stats which really isn't an issue if it can outspeed the opponent. The ability to learn fighting type moves is also a plus for dealing with rock types, dark types, ice types and, steel types. Along with a pretty good design, an awesome pokemon. Just don't send it out against electric types.

Chansey?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 1, 2023
9/10. I love its design, it stats are quite good for a com-mon, it has access to a fairly wide range of type coverages, it can evolve further to become even more powerful and it can hit Ghost types with Normal or Fighting moves thanks to Scrappy. Overall just a really solid Pokémon. The only real downside is that its leveling rate is Medium Slow, which is tolerable but still noticable especially in the higher levels.

Ribombee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back