• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When was the last time you cleaned your room?

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
  • I had my quarterly flat inspection a couple of weeks ago, so I had to clean my room (and the rest of my flat). It was a fun time.

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • I clean my room once a week or once every two weeks at the very least.

Dust accumulates really quickly on the floors and desks so I have to clean those areas frequently!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Just yesterday actually. I have a large Great Pyrenees. Everyone remarks on his beauty and wants him, little do they know how his coat sheds. Since his fur is snow white it's really going to stand out and it will accumulate into piles of fur on the floor after just a couple of days. If you put off cleaning for a week you will get strands of dog hair wafting through the air and getting caught in your mouth and stuck in your eye, hair intermingled with the keys on your computer's keyboard and a heavy dusting of hair all over your clothes that looks like snow. My dog Prince really doesn't give you a choice.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I clean my room daily now. At least parts of it.... If i have anything on the floor from the day before it gets picked up as soon as I get home.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I last cleaned it almost 2 weeks ago. Usually, 3 weeks is the maximum that I allow it stay uncleaned, but 2 weeks is standard.

Years
    • Seen today
    Every day. Mostly I just straighten things up. Sometimes I sweep through it or use a Swiffer mop, but that's not every day. I don't like sitting in a dirty room, especially one I have to sleep in. It's not comfortable.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i usually clean it once a week depending on how messy it is, and considering i share a room with my 12 year old sister, it gets fairly messy at times. but it's not a huge deal, i somewhat enjoy cleaning which is something i'd never thought i'd say when i was 16 but. it gives me something to do.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't have a room, I have an apartment with many rooms. And I cleaned it properly about two weeks ago maaaybe it's time again now lol

Last edited:
    Years
  • I vacuumed in there a few weeks ago. Wasn't the whole carpet, just a bit of it.

But honestly, I haven't cleaned it in a while. Not that it needs a whole lot of cleaning since I'm not in there a lot - though I should at least finally put away the clothes I've had strewn along the edges of the room ever since I moved in...

.Eclipseon.

Ascensionverse Author
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Generally my room never needs "cleaning" because I tidy it every day - I have indoor pets, so I run the vacuum weekly, and the worst of the build-up in my room is the laundry in the hamper (usually washed once to twice a week depending on how much needs to be done). Once or twice a year I'll go through all of my stuff and make a donation pile.

Back