• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you eat breakfast?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I actually skipped today. It was fine, but I did need lunch before noon ahah.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    I am hungry all the time + the breakfast is my main carb of the day; I have no reason to skip it :)

Years
  • Breakfast foods are the best any way. At least to me, I love eggs, bacon, breakfast sausage, pancakes etc.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Breakfast is probably when I have the most appetite so yes everyday unless I'm running late or feeling sick. In which case I will reluctantly give it up :( Anything goes for breakfast. I can have breakfast foods like cereals, pancakes, yoghurt with granola, smoothies or pull out other foods like leftovers, noodles etc. depending on what I feel like.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'll probably start skipping breakfast again now. I don't need three big meals a day. Some do though :) It's highly individual, I suppose.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Now that I'm mostly working for home, I often don't have breakfast unless I'm going for some early jogging or exercise.

Sometimes I can get as far as like 3 PM before actually eating anything.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    It has depend on my job. I've been trapped in hospitality since getting my degree and in my first job I mostly worked evening shifts. So I'd get up around 11am-1pm and have a piece of fruit, then lunch, dinner at work, then either nothing or an entire full meal afterwards.
    Then I switched to one that was closer to social hours (8-5) but we were pressured to have our breaks super early, so again I'd have a light snack - couple of pastries and a piece of fruit - first thing, lunch at work (but around 10am), then dinner. Most recently I've be unemployed and my entire family is home so I have lunch and dinner.

So I guess that's a long way of saying no.

Back