• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you eat breakfast?

pkmin3033

Mhm, breakfast is one of the few things I actually do eat. Usually I'll have some cereal and a yoghurt, or just some biscuits when I don't feel up to much. Since I started WFH I've been able to take my time with it which has made it much easier, when I had to be out of the house before 7 I didn't really have time some days.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Does having Boston cream donuts count? Cause I had two of them about 10 minutes ago...lol.

Years
  • I typically eat the same breakfast most mornings:
    2 Slices of Bacon, with 3 eggs, scrambled with a bit of Heavy Whipping Cream and whatever veggies I have on hand (usually onion and bell pepper). As it finishes cooking, I add in shredded cheese, then top with sour cream and hot sauce. I typically eat this as a breakfast burrito/wrap.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I don't really eat breakfast unless I go out in the morning to a resturant. I just eat whatever I find in the house.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Always. Eats toast with something on it. Happened to be pumpkin puree with some sugar, cinnamon, and ginger today.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Not always! When I manage to get used to it, I actually feel more alert throughout the day if I skip it but have an early lunch around 11. Then I need something around 15 or so though, and then dinner at 19 the latest ahah. Not sure it's the best way for me to live, but some days it works well. Especially if I've had a huge dinner the day before.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I always have some fruit, and then a mix of two of these: toast with cream cheese; toast with puréed tomato, olive oil and charcuterie; ham and cheese sandwich; toast with cheese omelette; or (dark, sugar-free) chocolate milk with cereal and toast with margarine to dunk in.

The thing is, I eat breakfast at 10.30 or so :P Then lunch at 14 and dinner at 20.30. But yeah, it's probably been ages since the last time I went one day without breakfast.

Years
  • I eat breakfast everyday. Usually it's just a bowl of cereal before going to work, especially since I can't be bothered to clean dishes from cooking eggs before work, let alone after :p

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Twice: before I leave my home and another time after the first couple hours of work. It's not a lot, though. So it works out.

Years
  • Funnily enough I always eat Breakfast but skip lunch during workdays.
    yet I always seem to skip breakfast and eat lunch on my days off....

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I didn't used to, but I've taken to eating breakfast recently. Usually I'll make some sort of fruit and veg smoothie (berries, bananas, mangoes, pineapples; spinach, kale; oatmeal, seeds; juices, coconut water, plant-based milk; vanilla extract, cocoa powder, spices; not all at once, just whatever seems like it would go well together). More recently, I've been adding protein powder to it as well. Never fills me up very much, though, so I often need to have brunch or a bigger lunch.

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Every day without fail I cannot function without it & I love food

Back