• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: PokéCommunity's Secret Santa 2021

Years

• ✼ PokéCommunity's Secret Santa 2021 ✼

Oiz0HhA.png

Art by ちびぴっと on Pixiv
    CSS by Sheep

Hello everyone, and welcome to PokéCommunity's Secret Santa event! You have probably seen similar events in other communities (such as reddit), but I am here to bring it to our community. This is an event of good tidings, cheer, and giving, and would not be a success without you!

✼ How Do I Sign Up? ✼

How the event works is simple: in order to show interest in participating you must first sign up. Once that's done, you will be randomly paired with another participant. The gift can be anything you want! A custom profile, a post flair, a drawing, or whatever you feel most comfortable with creating! Don't stress about having to get a physical gift, either.

In order to participate, fill out this simple form in a post in this thread:
    Username:
    Would you interested in being a backup gifter as well? (Yes or No)

If you have any further questions about signing up, please feel free to either PM me or post in this thread! :smile:

✼ Deadlines ✼

Signups will last until December 11th! Any later, and there won't be much time to create a gift. You must also have at least 25 posts at the time sign-ups conclude, and have logged in at least 48 hours prior to closure, otherwise, your entry may be disqualified. Please remember that this is something that you will need to commit to, otherwise it would not be fair to those that have signed up.

The time for everyone to open their presents is, of course, Christmas Day (December 25th)! However, the official deadline will be by January 1st. You don't have to wait for the deadline to begin arranging your gift, either! Once you have been assigned a member, then you can get to wrapping your present.

Once you've finished your gift, you can either send it to me through a private message, and I'll hand it out to the member you were assigned on December 25th, or request it be posted in this thread publicly! If you'd prefer to send out your gift on Christmas Day to whomever you were selected, then you may choose to do that as well.

If you sign up and have not received a gift after the gifting deadline passes, please let me know immediately!

✼ Participants ✼

Tsutarja
    Pikaboo
    Fafrir
    roni
    Fairy
    IV
    Hyzenthlay
    Aslan
    Janp
    ZeoStar
    Aljam
    shyguy-maru98
    Minato Riku

Last edited:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Username: Pikaboo
    Would you interested in being a backup gifter as well? Sure, why not?

Years
  • Username: Roni
    Would you interested in being a backup gifter as well? No. Maybe another time :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Username: Fairy
    Would you interested in being a backup gifter as well? Sure!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Username: Hyzenthlay
    Would you interested in being a backup gifter as well? Yes, sign me up!

Years
  • Just as a note, I have made a change to the deadlines. The gifting period is now between Christmas Day and New Year's Day, since we may be busy with the holidays around the 25th (at least I know I am)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Username: Aslan
    Would you be interested in being a backup gifter as well?: Next time! Not this year though :<

Years
  • I'm always looking forward to this.

Username: Janp
    Would you interested in being a backup gifter as well? Yes, I think I can manage to be backup gifter this year

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    In a forum with hundreds of active members, you're telling me only 8 people are interested in a Secret Santa?

Do better, PC.

Years
  • In a forum with hundreds of active members, you're telling me only 8 people are interested in a Secret Santa?

Do better, PC.
    Man what happened? Weren't there almost 30 people who joined last year?

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Man what happened? Weren't there almost 20 people who joined last year?

Oh there's been some crazy years in the past. Just ask Zack! And he's handled it all like a champ. He's gotta put his name on the list too tho!

Years
  • Oh there's been some crazy years in the past. Just ask Zack! And he's handled it all like a champ. He's gotta put his name on the list too tho!

not sure what ur talkin about... my name has been there the whole time :femme2:

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • I've been doing a bit of sweepin' and cleanin' lately and am in the spirit of givin' this season so I'll participate.

Username: Aljam
    Would you be interested in being a backup gifter as well?: Sure, why not?

Years
  • Sign-Ups Extended!!

I am extending the sign-up deadline to December 15th!

In addition to that, the gifting deadline will now be January 5th!

Back