• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things people can do to make you happy?

Gabri

m8
Years
  • chocolate

a good walk and conversation

sex, or at the very least some cuddles and hugs

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • ^ oooh yeah that too. it's a great feeling when i get a random message from someone telling me they like my writing and characterization.

Reactions: Bay

Sirfetch’d

honestly when people trade midday shifts with me at work makes me insanely happy because those are the worst. your entire day is pointless because you cant to anything before or after your shift.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Impeach Trump.

Impeachment means that the Senate launches an investigation and then votes based on the evidence. Bill Clinton was impeached, but was not removed from office. Republicans are the majority, so I highly doubt that even if Trump is guilty of something he would be removed.

Honestly, I wouldnt mind Trump being impeached. I would like to hold him accountable for his actions. Conservatives have been talking about holding his feet to the fire, so lets act on our words.

So I would also be happy if Trump was impeached.

I would also be very happy if I got a prom date. Ill be asking next week, so we will see.

Years
  • Impeachment means that the Senate launches an investigation and then votes based on the evidence. Bill Clinton was impeached, but was not removed from office. Republicans are the majority, so I highly doubt that even if Trump is guilty of something he would be removed.

Honestly, I wouldnt mind Trump being impeached. I would like to hold him accountable for his actions. Conservatives have been talking about holding his feet to the fire, so lets act on our words.

I would also be very happy if I got a prom date. Ill be asking next week, so we will see.

Good luck on both counts!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Impeachment means that the Senate launches an investigation and then votes based on the evidence. Bill Clinton was impeached, but was not removed from office. Republicans are the majority, so I highly doubt that even if Trump is guilty of something he would be removed.

You would be okay with GI Joe as the Big P?

Years
  • Leave me alone when I'm trying to play a game or watch something. I don't have a real room to myself in the place I'm at and one of my roommates always bothers me when I'm watching something or playing a game. It wouldn't bother me if he didn't always make it turn into an hour+ talk with him droning on about whatver the topic is. The other day it took me three hours to try and finish a Dragon Maid episode because he wouldn't stop coming out to talk about something. I would get a few minutes in and then he would come back out. Lol

So I love it when people just leave me alone when it's obvious that I'm doing something and enjoying myself.

Other than that, buying me food is another good one. Or buying me something that is Ritsu related, or KyoAni in general really.

Years
  • Buy me food
    This, oh my god. Even more is actually MAKING the food for you, it just feels extra special.
    It makes me happy to be around people who have similar humor or have nice laughs, as well. It's a good time!
    I also like the phrase "I'm happy you're happy" and I started saying that more. I love seeing people super pumped up for something even if I don't understand the subject, I just go "Hey, that's awesome I'm happy to see you happy" i just love being around passionate people, lmfao​

Back