• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the best thing about being a woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I heard a rumor that it is a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake.

Years
  • never touched a hot stove when I was little but how about messing with a wasp nest and getting stung because you didn't know what that was

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I remember running around at a playground around 1st grade and under one of those little tiny overpasses on the play sets there was a wasp nest. Luckily I was only stung once.

Years
  • A wasp got through the little crack in my netted window a few days ago and ick. tg I noticed and managed to shut the window on it so it'd die lmao. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to stay in this room for like ever. .. ....

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • A few weeks ago I was going to open the window on my room to let some fresh air in, and right as I was reaching the handle I see a huge ass wasp just outside trying to fly in and gave up on the idea. Kept it closed for the remainder of the day.

Years
  • A few weeks ago I was going to open the window on my room to let some fresh air in, and right as I was reaching the handle I see a huge ass wasp just outside trying to fly in and gave up on the idea. Kept it closed for the remainder of the day.
    Does the window not have a screen on it?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Freaking wasps. All they do is fly around and be pissed off. Why can't they chill out and save the world like bees?

Years
  • Wasps truly are evil, being chased by one is an experience.

And a screen is like metal fibre woven so it lets the air in but not the bugs

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back