• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the best thing about being a woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Only 62 today. Need it to warm up fast so we can rip that cover right off the pool and get it going.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Got new glasses. Have to break my old habits of wearing them halfway down my nose and looking with my eyes instead of my head.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    What happened to prom girl? You already hitting up all the ladies like James Bond on a normal afternoon?

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    What happened to prom girl? You already hitting up all the ladies like James Bond on a normal afternoon?

I didnt want to say when prom was for obvious reasons, but we had a lot of fun. We just went as friends and had a good time.

The girl I'm talking about now is a different girl. Now this girl is asking what I'm up to right now and I'm watching a documentary about a guy that had sex with a dolphin, so yea...

Bay

Years
    The girl I'm talking about now is a different girl. Now this girl is asking what I'm up to right now and I'm watching a documentary about a guy that had sex with a dolphin, so yea...
    0_0

That reminds me of an episode of King of the Hill where Hank was swimming with a dolphin, but the dolphin had...other ideas LOL.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    0_0

That reminds me of an episode of King of the Hill where Hank was swimming with a dolphin, but the dolphin had...other ideas LOL.

is King of the Hill a comedy or something? Maybe its satirizing that event because the dude wrote a book about it.

i just said i was playing video games and she asked what games. Well, I play mostly "nerdy" games like Pokemon, Minecraft, and Terraria, so i just said zombie games and she was satisfied with that answer.

we ended up texted until 1 am and now we are texting again, so its going well. I'm trying to figure out if she likes me or not. I need to know if its the norm for her to text back so quickly and be naturally interested in others. It would most likely be incorrect to assume she only treats me like that.

we have a good amount in common, which is super cool

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Well you've already lied to her when talking about what games you like, so it's already going great.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    Well you've already lied to her when talking about what games you like, so it's already going great.

Technically i do enjoy zombie games. I play Unturned and I used to play a lot of Call of Duty zombies, so what I've said isnt wrong. I just didnt get into specifics and avoided talking about Minecraft.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back