• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Con-Air

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I pretended to have PhD when I was at a conference in Germany. It was lovely, people actually showed me respect!

Years
  • I once pretended to be half Portuguese to someone I just met and they thought I was cool lmao

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • i pretend that we are pretend that they are pretending that everyone is pretender that the human race are actually the pretender.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    uhh i think i faked my entire personality and offline life from the ages 10-13 tbh. also have to pretend i'm my best friends' girlfriend a lot to get him out of trouble and so that we can go places w/o looking like single losers.

pkmin3033

I've never had to pretend I'm something I'm not, but I have done for a quiet life before. It's generally easier to just let other people think whatever they want and go along with it, it's not like they're going to change their viewpoint or behaviour if you correct them.

Back