• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vote for your first Forum Fiesta!

Which idea would you like to be our first Forum Fiesta?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • What type of forum are you nominating? (Pirates, Shipping, etc.) : Sports forum

Include details on the type of threads and content you can picture in this area: for example, one general discussion thread for football, one for basketball. Also there can be weekly polls by comparing players, teams and many more.

If you could choose the forum's name, what would you call it? To be honest I need to think a little more for the name of it but 'the locker room' will probably work

Years
  • We have one.

ShRH5Vh.png

You do care!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • forum: cats forum
    topics: cats. fat cats, skinny cats, girl cats, boy cats.
    name: whiskers

This has my vote. ^

What type of forum are you nominating? (Pirates, Shipping, etc.) A 90s forum
    Include details on the type of threads and content you can picture in this area: This forum would be dedicated to the shows and other stuff related to this decade. We could even have a few games such as "guess that quote" or something. It doesn't have to even strictly be for 90s shows either.
    If you could choose the forum's name, what would you call it? The Splat (because this is the name of the 90's nick show block on Teen Nick)

Reactions: Her

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • What type of forum are you nominating? (Pirates, Shipping, etc.): dragon ball
    • Include details on the type of threads and content you can picture in this area: dragon ball discussion board
    • If you could choose the forum's name, what would you call it? capsule corp

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    since yall love talking about the weather oh so much

• What type of forum are you nominating? (Pirates, Shipping, etc.): weather
    • Include details on the type of threads and content you can picture in this area: discussion about the weather
    • If you could choose the forum's name, what would you call it?: wetter ist verboten

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • since yall love talking about the weather oh so much

• What type of forum are you nominating? (Pirates, Shipping, etc.): weather
    • Include details on the type of threads and content you can picture in this area: discussion about the weather
    • If you could choose the forum's name, what would you call it?: (POST HERE NOT DCC) weather

yes but i think the name should be wetter ist verboten

Reactions: Her

GreatFlameFTW

Kamehameha!
    Years
  • • What type of forum are you nominating? (Pirates, Shipping, etc.):
    Dragon Ball Z Discusion

• Include details on the type of threads and content you can picture in this area:

Discussion of the Dragon Ball Z episodes from to Any other anime. ( I still prefer DBZ)

• If you could choose the forum's name, what would you call it?:

Multiverse ( I know one forum existed but it's down)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • • What type of forum are you nominating? (Pirates, Shipping, etc.):
    Dragon Ball Z Discusion

• Include details on the type of threads and content you can picture in this area:

Discussion of the Dragon Ball Z episodes from to Any other anime. ( I still prefer DBZ)

• If you could choose the forum's name, what would you call it?:

Multiverse ( I know one forum existed but it's down)

but why exclude dragon ball super

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • It's time to vote, folks! All the approved nominations have been placed or consolidated into choices in the poll at the top of the thread. Feel free to select as many as you like! Unfortunately we'll be a bit rushed on this first one, so get your votes in ASAP. Only 3 days to vote to get us underway by March 1!

Unfortunately we chose to veto the "Tinder" type area due to the general age range on the forum and felt it may cross a line or two. Cute idea though and certainly funny. :)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Aw man, I wanted to see the Tinder forum live. It would have been hilarious.

Years
  • What type of forum are you nominating? (Pirates, Shipping, etc.) Math Forum
    Include details on the type of threads and content you can picture in this area: Well, numbers...
    If you could choose the forum's name, what would you call it? No Limits to have derivation

But it's already voting part, so I'll just leave this for you and vote for something not so good as my idea

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Massive voting fraud going on. People are clearly being bused in from other websites to vote illegally.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Massive voting fraud going on. People are clearly being bused in from other websites to vote illegally.
    Nah, that'd been if Homestuck was in the lead (;

Animal Kingdom gets a month of glory at last!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back