• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

facial hair

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
do you look good with it? or do you lie to yourself and say it does

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I think I look better without these 1-3 stiffer hairs that grow out on my chin at various intervals.

This velvety shadow of a mustache is totes hot though.

TY

everyone else says I don't though

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I never let any facial hair grow.

I remember when I was 13 and first started to grow facial hair, I didn't know anything about shaving. I would just take a blade and shave without applying anything first. It was nothing except a small mustache, but I have no idea how I didn't end up cutting myself up. It did burn though.

Years
If I just let it grow it looks awful but if I'm careful to keep it just confined to my chin without it getting too long I look better with than without.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I have a moustache. Have to trim it roughly once a week, as it gets too thick otherwise. Chin and thereabouts every couple days usually though; don't feel like nor want to have a beard atm. Maybe that'll change but not now.

Years
I've been trying to get a full beard going, but I still have some patches and I'm letting those slowly fill in!

Sirfetch’d

I don't don't like the way mine grows so i just shave and keep my smooth baby face

Years
I keep a full beard that I trim/shape up at least once a week. It cannot go past a certain part of my neck, and I don't like it getting very long either. I probably trim it down to a thin beard maybe... every two or three months?

I think it looks great!

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
Mine looks good at a certain length, but said length only lasts for a period of 2-3 days due to how quickly my facial hair grows.

Too short and I look like a beb, too long and I look homeless. Nightmare.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 6, 2020
i look weird when i shave completely so i just keep it properly trimmed up

i might switch it up every few months and go for a clean shave and start all over .

User Anon 1848

It looks good for a few days, then I start to look like I was stranded on an island for a month. Though I suppose hair growing quickly is a good problem to have for a guy.

Back