• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years

I remember back in the day we didnt even have poisoned Pogeymans because we didnt have any at all, just good ol' other stuff. Like Seinfeld. I guess. Idk I was born after Red and Green were made I technically have always lived in a pokemon world and that somewhat scares me.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Ooh Poison strong to Water sounds nice, but I think its supposed to be a defensive typing and has more "not very effective" typings like Steel or Ghost. And more Faries sounds great cant wait to see what they have planned. :3

d

I feel like there are plenty of scarier, more ghostly things I could be saying instead.

Years

As some people of PC know, I'm often called the "mod psychic" because of the times I somehow accurately predicted members who became staff, or even upgraded to a higher rank of staff. I know the first official Sun & Moon mod arrival will be imminent, and I have 2 ideal picks in mind.

I have been overly hyped for this generation, and literally anything relating to it.

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I can see why and I must absolutely agree. Alola looks beautiful and has such a different atmosphere from the other regions we've seen earlier. And I really love all revealed Pokémon so far, probably even the best starter trio ever.

A section full of hype and a section of an actually released game is a bit different, but who knows... Many times your gut feeling has been right!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

I should post there more myself, but I'm not really one for speculating when there is very little information. I am somewhat excited about Sun/Moon.

Almost typed that I'm excited about S&M.
    cheeky.001.gif

Also, every time I reply to this thread, I forget to put a number in to my post.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years

Alola looks amazing! It has the real sunny, cheerily tropical vibe that I didn't get with Gen III. I adore everything I've seen so far, including the trainers, but mostly the Pokemon. They're so... absurdly cute! <3

As for character customization, I can see that thrown in, even if it's to an extent. I reckon the trainers' outfits we saw were simply their default ones and that we'll get to go clothes shopping again! I'm glad to see you can choose their skin tones as well. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back