• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Dragon/Fairy would be epic!

I got my Darkrai codes today and registered for the Johto Classic and bought Super Mystery Dungeon! ^^ I'm too tired to play it though...

blue

gucci
    Years

Dragon/Fairy would be really interesting! I'm pretty sure we'll see more combinations with Fairy including a couple of new ones hopefully.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Eh not feeling creative so i'm gonna start new discussion.

So, uh, what do you guys think of nuzruns? I'm willing to start a new one as i'm losing interest in my current one tbh.

Edit: Wait i was on wrong page
    speaking of normal dual typings I think it would be pretty fun to have a Ghost/Normal who is based of a sweet wrapper

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    I just really wanna see another dragon and fairy ^-^
    I mean altaria was great with its mega ya I curfluffled everyone in the hoenn region with that moonblast and dragon pulse but I just realllllllly wanna see another one its such a cool typing!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Regarding dragons, there's only one thing I really like to see and that's a dragon that doesn't have overpowered stats, movepools and everything. Obtaining a dragon near the start of the game, that'd be cool!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

An early-route Dragon would be amazing. I'm always annoyed that finding a Dragon Pokemon in the wild happens far enough in the game that my team is all set. I'm not about to box some Pokemon that has proven their worth for thirteen hours of playtime just because a dragon shows up.

Dedenne1

Years

Firstly I'd like to say I want an early dragon that is not super like pumped up in stats.
    Secondly id like everyone to know that if a human is native from hoenn they are to be called hoes. Credit: User DyingWillFlareon (Flare) xD

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Honestly Im not always too fond of Dragon types but Axew and Goomy are nice. Dratini line is too but Im starting to like these other two a little more. I suppose theres always Wondertrading until you get a 5iv good-natured hidden ability breedject Dratini within the first few minutes of gameplay using the PSS but thats still down to whether you can get that player on the other end or not.

also lol makes a good Hoe like me happy to see the proper terms being spread and enjoyed by so many v_v, i cry
    also leaving this here too since dedenne mentioned it XD
    Spoiler:

graphic design is my passion

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years

I like most of the dragons! Come to think of it, I can't recall any that I dislike... Sure, Druddigon is reminiscent of something out of Toy Story, Bagon/Shelgon never really grew on me and the Goomy line is odd (how are they even dragons?) but the type in general is cool!

I'd love to see some early-obtainable ones as well! In Pokemon Pearl I often want to add a Gachomp to my team but you get Gible pretty late in the game (and in a blooming cave, no less) so I normally can't be bothered. T^T

Dedenne1

Years

I dont think I dislike any of the dragons at all theyre kinda all cute or powerful ^-^

So question what is everyones like top 5 types? I say top 5 cause ummm its hard to pick just one xD
    Mine are:
    1. Electric (duh)
    2. Fairy (also duh)
    3. Dark (kinda duh)
    4. Fire
    5. Ice

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back