• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Years
  • ^ and now I'm all caught up on Konohana Kitan. I seem to be on a roll with worthwhile series to pick up this season as the lowest score from a show I've picked up this season is Animegataris sitting at 6, which is still solid in my book but not quite "good".

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Lately I found some interest in Ginga e Kickoff. Even though it doesn't have hissatsu/special moves like Inazuma Eleven, Ginga e Kickoff is still a pretty good soccer anime regardless of that. Along the way, I rewatched several Pokémon XY episodes as well.

Years
  • Recently finished Tri part 5, Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku, Tsurezure Children, Hori-san to Miyamori-Kun and Koi to Uso. I've also just recently started Little Busters and Itsudatte Bokura no Koi wa 10 cm Datta.

Years
  • Got caught up on Recovery of an MMO Junkie (definitely *not* an accurate title based on content, and the fact that the eyecatches and end cards literally say in English "Recommendation of Wonderful Virtual Life"; way to go on that one, Crunchyroll), and I've had quite a bit of fun with this series here to the point that I'm disappointed it'll be ending its TV broadcast after 10 episodes. Time to go find the BluRays and buy them.

SS2 Blue 2 Gohan

Use the pain of loss
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    I'm currently following the Dragon Ball Super anime in the Japanese subtitled version. I may rewatch the episodes that were just recently English-language dubbed as well.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Finally finished up with K-On and binged through Gungrave and the first season of The Eccentric Family while I was at it. Starting on the second season of TEF as well as trying to catch up with Food Wars now.

Years
  • Finally finished up with K-On and binged through Gungrave and the first season of The Eccentric Family while I was at it. Starting on the second season of TEF as well as trying to catch up with Food Wars now.

I'm three episodes in to K-On's second season and it's not grabbed me the same way the first did yet in all honesty. Does it get better?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I'm three episodes in to K-On's second season and it's not grabbed me the same way the first did yet in all honesty. Does it get better?

There's a fair enough number of episodes in the second season that are good or decent enough that you'll want to put yourself through everything. I kind of fell out of it in the beginning too as well as further towards the end of the second season, but for the most part it's all good.

Years
  • There's a fair enough number of episodes in the second season that are good or decent enough that you'll want to put yourself through everything. I kind of fell out of it in the beginning too as well as further towards the end of the second season, but for the most part it's all good.

I'll keep that in mind.

Years
  • It's been about 3 years since I last watched anime, but decided to get back when 2nd season of Shingeki No Kyojin aired and now I'm watching Juuni Taisen. I was also thinking about watching Food Wars, after reading manga few years ago.

I was also thinking about watching Dragon Maid and Re:Zero... Anything else worth watching in those 3 years I was out?

Years
  • It's been about 3 years since I last watched anime, but decided to get back when 2nd season of Shingeki No Kyojin aired and now I'm watching Juuni Taisen. I was also thinking about watching Food Wars, after reading manga few years ago.

I was also thinking about watching Dragon Maid and Re:Zero... Anything else worth watching in those 3 years I was out?

There's not enough hours left in my life to list every anime series that I'd recommend that you might have missed in those three years xD

VM/PM your preferred genres though and I'll see what I can do.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2018
    Even though I missed most of the newer episodes because of school, I'm watching Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS since I'm a YGO fan (My username is based on a character from YGO ARC-V)

Also I'm watching My Hero Academia with my mother when I'm not studying

Last edited:
    Back