• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    Honestly, everyone, I think it is time to give up hope on this project. It probably will never get completed, and they probably are saying they are still working on it to not make anyone sad. And who would want to play a game they can't complete anyway?

They completed the original plot 6 years ago.

But keep trolling.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Where do you get the key that allows you to open the locked house on the island south of Cherrygrove? I have all 8 badges.

digs_

dodrio king
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2020
    Hello guys

I have made for myself a CIA file of liquid crystal that is working (without clock or save issues) to play it on my 3DS. I would like to share it for people who could be interrested but I don't know to who I have to ask the permission. LaZ is now inactive since 11 months so I suppose that I will not have any answer from him.

Thanks by advance and sorry if my english is bad it's not my native language.

Hello. So I know this was a while ago, but I've tried to do the same thing in the past and was kind of disappointed to find that the clock did not work. I would be very interested in a CIA file like that. I'm not sure if you can share it on this site though, I'm not entirely sure if that's allowed or not, but if you could reach out to me that would be sick dood. thanks.

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
    Years
  • Hi there, I'm Allen and I wanted to share my walkthrough which I did for this game's latest Beta. Maybe someday it'll finally be completed, eh? It's a good game and it's a shame that after all this time players just go as far as the Old Warehouse on Mandarin Island.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13qaYBTV9cgDm79la3pmV1YTBkI8RdXAD/

If you find the walkthrough to be useful, please check the last section of the Notepad document for information on how you can support. Any requests for walkthroughs, send them to me by email at [email protected]. Here are the other games which I've done walkthroughs for so far:

Pokemon Grape (Final v1.4 & v1.5)
    Pokemon Glazed Beta 6.8.3
    Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter Beta 14.5 & Beta 15
    Pokemon Flora Sky (Complement Dex version)
    Pokemon Mega Power
    Pokemon Resolute v2.78
    Pokemon Light Platinum (Lauren region)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wow, thank you for this huge one! But yeah, I also hope that this hack will be a total 100% finished one in the future. Such a shame that this great game maybe stuck forever somewhere at the orange islands... :-(

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Let's try this again! xD Stupid computer is being dumb! Hey there. Playing the latest version I downloaded just today, and came across this in Bugsy's Gym! not game breaking, or affecting it really in any way, other then just being there~ And the link for the screenshot is as such, since the load image button never works for me :https://imgur.com/a/LAlnfKG

EDIT. It goes away when you engage Bugsy in battle. Well I talked to her from the left side, and when she turned to face me, it left.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2020
    I need help I'm looking for a pokemon and need help.

I am playing liquid crystal and was wondering if i can find Teddiursa in Dark Cave before Violet City? In Crystal it was possible to find one in the morning. Is this still possible? Or does anyone know where i can find one?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Just cancel this game already. You are clearly never going to finish it, and it is no use to just continuously leave fans of this game hanging.

If i recall correctly, around a year ago, Zeikku, one of the co-owners of liquid crystal announced on the official website of liquid crystal that he and linkandzelda have moved away from ROM hacking, but they still hope to finish it "some day".

Years
  • If i recall correctly, around a year ago, Zeikku, one of the co-owners of liquid crystal announced on the official website of liquid crystal that he and linkandzelda have moved away from ROM hacking, but they still hope to finish it "some day".

"Some day" is quite ambiguous and I would err on the side of caution and say it will never be completed- like the majority of hacks that are started. It's a shame, but the amount of time and effort that it takes for one (or two) individuals to complete such a project is extremely high and life takes other priorities as time goes on.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • "Some day" is quite ambiguous and I would err on the side of caution and say it will never be completed- like the majority of hacks that are started. It's a shame, but the amount of time and effort that it takes for one (or two) individuals to complete such a project is extremely high and life takes other priorities as time goes on.

Exactly why I put it in quotations.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    Pokémon Liquid Crystal is 99% Completed, but I would really like to know what bugs are present and what is not finished within that 1%. This is because I could finish it within a year, if I have a list of what is needed and a list of the bugs.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Pokémon Liquid Crystal is 99% Completed, but I would really like to know what bugs are present and what is not finished within that 1%. This is because I could finish it within a year, if I have a list of what is needed and a list of the bugs.

What's left behind to be completed from I recall is the remainder of the orange islands. The Johto and Kanto regions have been finished.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    What are the bugs as well? Also: I found out that the Orange Islands are up to the 2nd Gym and Destroying the Communication Probes.

Last edited:
    Back