• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friday 13th

pkmin3033

Share your bad luck with us, either from today or from a past Friday 13th that stands out in your memory as living up to the superstition. Or have you ever had a really good Friday 13th? Are you particularly superstitious, or is it all a load of old nonsense to you?

...my third PC anniversary happens to fall on this day. Ominous.

Last edited:

TY

this sets the tone for what to come i fear :(

string555

Banned
    Years
  • DAMN YOU! :P

I was totally going to post a thread like this when the clock rolled around, but you beat me to it. Damn timezones! XD

I've never had any bad luck on these days that I can recall, it was always just another day to me.

However, due to recent studies in malware, it seems these special days are special to malware authors, so I have something planned for it. ;3

Years
  • I may be getting kicked out
    Voltron isn't out yet
    It's cold as fuck <-- not really bad luck but I hate the cold

Years
  • well nothing bad has happened yet (thank goodness), but this is only the beginning as we'll have to see how my work shift goes.

maybe knocking on wood would cancel out any bad luck that's supposed to happen today. :x

Years
  • My work told everyone to stay home today. Air quality is as bad as Beijing.

But nothing particularly stands out otherwise.

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
    Years
  • I'm one of those weird people who feel the opposite is true for me. I consider 13 to be a lucky number for me so today's supposed to be lucky in my eyes. My unlucky number is something else but not 7. I don't feel like saying it. Anyhow, I can't really say I've had bad luck or good luck today.

Vragon

I turned 13 years old on a Friday the 13th. I was never the same....heh heh heh

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • I think one of my chocolate donuts fell on the floor on the 13th. Nothing worse than that happened!

Back