• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steam Summer Sale

Years
  • It is time.

What steals did you grab during the SSS? Anything you want to see reduced? Mostly I want to know tbh, so I may get games to then force you to play with me ;D

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • They reaaaaaally messed up big time on the sale event. team corgi forever
    I managed to get 100% Orange Juice and Lego Harry Potter Year 1-4 ( my childhood ok? :( )
    But I don't think I'll be able to get anything else cuz' I got a whopping $0.16 to my name lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Right now just Baldur's Gate bundle! Playing BGII was part of my childhood so i couldnt pass up the chance to play it again with my sister (or her boyfriend while she laughs at all idk which one its gonna be yet lool)

Years
  • I just grabbed a few things I had on my wishlist that were on a decent sale...Valdis Story: Abyssal City and Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon. There are a few other games I'm considering, but not sure if I'll grab them now because I really don't need too many more games to add onto my list at the moment.

Years
  • Gah I haven't actively played Steam in what feels like forever. May take a peek if there are any noteworthy indie titles on sale, but I already do have a backlog I need to finish.

Tokyo Xanadu eX+

Searched this up, looks pretty interesting. Would be interested in trying this one out at some point!

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
    Years
  • I grabbed Spy Fox 3 this year.

It's one of the few Humongous Entertainment games that I hadn't had, but now I have it.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm proud of myself for not buying into the sale. For once I have shown restraint. :')

Years
  • I'm proud of myself for not buying into the sale. For once I have shown restraint. :')

Same here! I normally go in to buy one or two cheap games and end up blowing a hundred or so dollars on games I never get around to playing but this year I didn't even look.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I also avoided the sale, mainly since my mum was here on holiday so I didn't really sit at my pc at all. However I did see a video about exploiting the sale after it ended, and found it rather interesting.

This is part 1, there is another part to this which I haven't seen yet. Either way, the guy is rather funny.

Cid

Years
  • Late but I bought Transistor during this sale! I haven't touched it yet, though.

I plan to buy FF7 and FF9 come October, if the Steam Halloween Sale occurs.

Back