• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The profession you're best suited to

Years
Jobs I want: Anything in the cybersec field.
Jobs I'd probably actually be good at: Working at a nursing home or anything to do with senior citizen care.

It has not gone unnoticed that somehow, I'm really good at talking to old people about... almost anything. I really don't mind them. If, for whatever weird reason, my cybersec dreams don't live up to fruition, that would be my backup plan, at least.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I never really figured out what I'd really want to do as a long-term job. Can't even think of anything I'm good at either.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I think I could be suited to psychology in that I can empathise with people, I'm patient and I love to help others. Whilst it's not a career I'm interested in, I feel like I would also be suited for accounting as I'm good at calculating, doing routine tasks and I work well under pressure etc.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm good at writing, and I'm pretty good at being nosy. So I'm on the right path to become a journalist.

I'm also good with the weather, so I'd definitely do meteorology...but I'll pass. Too much math.

Years
With my set of skills and point of view on life and society, I would say hitman suits me the best.

But depending on my current mood I might as well become vigilante. But that isn't profession, right?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
My current job is a R&D scientist slash PhD student.

I think I'd be much more suited to doing some non-office/lab job, something where I could work whenever and wherever, probably on the computer or by meeting people. Something in which I could feel like my job is part of my life, instead of something necessary that I work my hours in before I go home and live the rest of my life. Hm. Maybe a writer. If I only could overcome my terrible short attention span d:

maybe i could buy PC together with Laslow eventually and learn some more coding and make money off it. hi pomador!

With my set of skills and point of view on life and society, I would say hitman suits me the best.

But depending on my current mood I might as well become vigilante. But that isn't profession, right?
Make it one ;D

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I'd probably like working at a sanrio store, or a flower shop :D

Something adorable. But also something that doesn't need too much of certain types of experience too maybe (i don't know if i'd handle an animal shelter, though i like the idea of the cute animals. i didn't grow up with many pets so it may over whelm me? XD also, if its a kill shelter....x_x;; i'm a vegetarian, and super sensitive. I would hate seeing the animals get killed so much it could even put me in a coma for all i know o_o; plus i'd feel so sad for them....no way would i wanna work at a shelter! xD)

But a sanrio store (you know, they sell hello kitty stuff?) would be cute and gentle, and i'd like a flower shop too cuz i like being around flowers.

So yeah. If I could choose a job those would be options.

OH AND ONE LAST OPTION I'M SURE WOULD NEVER BE REAL.....working at a pokemon center xP which are only in japan now xD but i adore pokemon stuff..ahaha....

Last edited:

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
Years
Under unfortunate problems need a job that requires sitting down. But prefer being outside.

Back