• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pseudo legendaries, which is your favorite?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Goes with Hydreigon. Put an interesting enough spin on a hydra. Describes it as a much fiercer appearance than most Pokemon. Appreciates it on that sort of variety.

Feels overexposed on Generations 1-4's pseudo-legendaries still. Extends to Dragapult as well, for the time being. May become the favorite in time.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Easily Metagross, especially because it's quite distinct compared to the more saurian pseudo-legendaries. I kinda like a Pokémon with an abstract design, too: like, what exactly is Metagross, and how did they come up with this thing? It's got a strong impression on me.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Gotta pick my drippy boi. Goodra is so cute!! ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧

Love me some T-Tar too.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Three possible contenders:
    -Dragonite, for being the cutest fully-evolved Dragon-type as well as a force to be reckoned with (and bonus, Lance's signature Pokémon!)
    -Dragapult, for being part Ghost and for the fact it fights side by side with its pre-evolution,
    -Metagross, as said above, for being distinct from other pseudos by being an awesome robot rather than a Kaiju or a dragon.

Still deciding on a single favourite, but have those three for now. :D

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Probably Metagross, I like the super computer vibe.

Years
  • Hydreigon is definitely my favorite, though I gained a greater appreciation for Goodra after playing Legends Arceus. I like Kommo-o and its scaly armor design too, but I've never actually used one in the games, so it's hard for me to rate it as one of my favorites.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • My favorite pseudo-legendary is Haxorus. I've had one on my team since Pokémon Black and White and never looked back, even until this day. My other extremely close favorite is Garchomp, which is great because it helped me win several of my ranked battles. There isn't a pseudo-legendary Pokémon that I don't like though, except for maybe Slaking because of its horrible ability. Other than that, they all have their charms.

Back