• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

You actually made the dream better. Now lemme grant you a real Togepi.

But, it don't seem friendly?
togepi03.jpg

I wish to be a Pokemon Ranger.

Years
  • Granted, but it is immediately taken away from you by the government, who want to study a species previously unknown on Earth. It's sitting in a laboratory being tested on, and you lose your altaria forever.

I wish the gen 3 NPCs didn't spam so many healing items, especially the gym leaders and elite four.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Granted, but there is someone with a wish to kill you.

I wish for a official pokemon-maker game, where you can create your own region and fakemon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Granted, you are teleported there without a spacesuit on.

I wish for Pokémon Unite to be good

Granted, you have a real poipole who love to beat you every second and is not at all friendly.

I wish to have a real Pokemon:-
    It followes my orders. (No enmity)
    It has highest HP and level and EVs and IVs. (No poor stats)
    It is shiny. (Yeah)
    It is clean, hygeniec and smart-looking. (No bad looks)
    It is of my age and I want it now. (No giving after I die lol)
    It can survive on its own. (Dont make it abnormal.)
    And above all, the person who completes this wish will also gets his wish Horribly Corrupted... I mean completed!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Granted. You are forced into doubling the levels of your creatures, making the game really boring to play because it's so easy.

I wish New Pokemon Snap came out 2 weeks ago.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but Nintendo put it on a timer and now you can't get it anymore.

I wish for more Unown versions!

Years
    • Online now
    Granted, but they get locked behind the $700 dlc called "unknown island". It's unknown why it's priced so high.

I wish for gen 3 games on the 3DS eshop

Years
  • Granted, but none of the main series games are featured on the 3ds eShop. So no FRLG or RSE for you. The only gen 3 title re-released for the virtual console is Pokemon Box: Ruby and Sapphire, the storage center for the game cube. Don't get your hopes up thinking you'll have games like Colloseum to play on the eShop, none of that will become available. The only thing for purchase is Pokémon Box, and you'll be charged 100 dollars for it.

I wish I could see the 23rd Pokemon movie Koko/ Secrets of the Jungle right now-- and it be a good movie.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but you will never get another shiny unless it is this exact one!

I wish for HMs to make a comeback!

Back