• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
    granted, it's Sufferix and it's in endless agony after the nuclear winter malformed it and killed off its entire family. it's ability is Slowly Dying, where it loses 1/16 HP after every turn no matter what.

i wish there was already a Pokemon for every type combo possible.

Years
    Granted, there is now Charizard form for every type combination. They don't change Charizard's moveset, stats or ability, just its type.

I wish for even more Ice/Poison-type Pokémon, because Sufferix looks awesome!

Years
    granted, but they're all just alternate forms and evolutions of Sufferix. that nuclear winter really did the poor thing dirty huh?

i wish there were also cool Grass/Fire type mons introduced at the same time to add to the cool unique typings.

Years
    Granted, but instead you must now use experience infinity. You will forever sleep walk your way through the game OHKO everything with tackle.

I wish for a ghost Eeveelution.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Granted, people complain that this new ghost Eeveelution is too similar to Umbreon, and so the the ghost Eevee ultimately gets retconned and is never put back into the game.

I wish more information about Legends: Arceus will be revealed.

Years
    granted, but regular Gyarados is now a lovely shade of puke green, with pancreas pink accents.

i wish all Pokemon that have wings are immune to Ground type moves, regardless of typing.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted, but they also gain all the weaknesses that Flying types have additionally to their typing. That means e.g. Flygon is now 8x weak to Ice and Levitate is useless.

I wish there were more Pikachu variants.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Granted. That thing gets milked so much that even the people working on the games retire it as the mascot, and this results in the series lacking one.

I wish the next games have the Trumbeak line as available creatures in-game so that I can transfer my shiny over.

Years
    Granted, but the next game is Pokemon Trumbeak edition, where the only Pokemon available to catch is Trumbeak. Every Trumbeak is also shiny, immediately lowering the value of what you have. No other pokemon but Trumbeak can be transferred either.

I wish I could be a real life Pokemon trainer.

Years
    granted, but nobody else is so there's no one to battle :c

i wish i could teleport wherever and whenever like Abra~

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Now you can but since you never mentioned that you want to control it it just randomly happens and whoops: now you're in space!

I wish I got a real Master Ball.

Years
    granted, but there's no real life Pokemon around to capture it, so it's essentially useless and seen as just another toy in the eyes of everyone else.

i wish there were Unown variants for Japanese characters in Hiragana and Katakana.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    You get your wish but it's just a dream and you forget everything the moment you wake up.

I wish there were more Water/Fairy Type Pokemon.

Lady Bisharp

Blue noodle enthusiast
    Years
    • She / They
    • Spain
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Granted, but it's a new regional mermaid-looking form for Jynx~

I wish the games allowed me to steal Pokémon from other trainers.

Years
    Granted, but you always fail like Team Rocket, you repeatedly get caught, jailed and stuck paying heavy fines. Also stores won't sell you pokeballs anymore to catch Pokemon because your trainer's license is revoked.

I wish I could get a nice spa treatment for my tired feet from the massage lady in Castelia City.

Last edited:
    Years
    granted, but she's extra grumpy today and charges you 10,000 Pokedollars for it :x

i wish Pokemon Centers also had hospital sections for humans.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Granted. However as the staff now needs to treat both Pokemon and humans and because there are just not enough of them the waiting line is horrendous!

I wish for more fun ruins that can be explored!

Back