• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PC'S #1 JACKSEPTICEYE STAN

Years
irryNj2.jpg

Skylar,

I hope you have the best possible birthday!! You're such an awesome person! I hope it's the best one yet!!

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
happy birthday!
I got a message from jack! He says, "Happy birthday!"

(we know he didnt say that but make it as believable as you want)

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
thank you all so much!! and to answer your question how i celebrated, yes and no? i watched jack's new video of deltarune. but i went out to eat at a mexican place with my mom and some of her friends and family members (bc i dont have any local friends) and it was nice. a small group. i got a lot of nice presents too.

Years
You are not getting out of here without eating this tray of freshly pokepuffs for you and your Pokemon! Happy belated birthday, and many more. I hope this was a great weekend for you! Set off the fireworks over Parfum Palace and pass the Castelia Cones around! :D

Back