• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many tabs do you have open?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • not only do i have multiple tabs open, i have a separate chrome window open too LMAO. on my main one tho i have tabs for twitter, discord, ao3, youtube, spotify, and PC. this is actually really cut back for me compared to how i used to be. on my other chrome, i just have it open to use alternate twitter accounts for roleplay. it's just easier this way.

Years
  • It says 00, meaning that I have more than 100 different tabs open on mobile in my Firefox browser! When I shop for things online I like to compare prices or quality of the same or similar items between stores, and I usually open a new window for each listing so I can compare them side by side, so sometimes that leads to dozens of tabs. I also have a habit of using open tabs as some people would use a bookmark or their watch later playlist. If I'm in the middle of reading an article or story, and cannot finish it, I just leave the window open to remind me to go back to it, same with a video I want to continue. If there's an event that I'm looking forward, and don't want to forget, then I have an open tab for that. Sometimes I clear out my tabs, but they always build back up eventually.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I see some of you guys and its like DAMN I thought I was bad but some of you take the cake. As of right now I have 7 tabs open. I tend to have between 7 to maybe 15 open at one time it just all depends on what I may be working on at the time.

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
  • At the moment, only 3. Twitter because of doing some roleplays. This site just cause. And Youtube because I am watching some videos before I got to head off to work.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I have 19 tabs open across a few different windows apparently... which is pretty good for me :D I usually have a lot of tabs open for schoolwork and then I might also have Youtube or PC open or something else fun during my break and leave it open. My phone on the other hand is definitely not looking good - I have 78 tabs open apparently. Not looking at all of them actively, probably just keep forgetting to close tabs after I browse!

Years
  • I feel like an outcast here!

On my laptop, I'm a one tab kinda girl. I obviously open several while I'm using them, but then close when I'm done.

With that said though...

Since moving from Firefox to Edge full time, I feel a lot more comfortable leaving tabs open. On my Edge Android I have 24 open rn I think 😅

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    3 on two screens. PC, a video I was watching, and then the YouTube homepage where I'd scrolled boredly and realized someone I like uploaded a new video. Gonna pause the other video to watch the new one. I swear I have YouTube add.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    3 Tabs. Mostly just videos that I still watching and this tab which respond things

Back