• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
  • The closest Con here is Anime North, but I ain't driving 3 hours

I want to see the member of the Spriggan with Bradman, Rakheid was it?
    Also more Minerva won't hurt.

I have an issue with Minerva now, because she seems like she's holding back or is just not that strong now that she isn't evil anymore. I never really liked Minerva to begin with, honestly. She strikes me as a person I'd hate if she was in real life.

Yeah, Rakheid is the only Spriggan who we haven't seen any action from yet. It's kind of ominous, like he's gonna be some crazy threat to Fairy Tail. The fact that they're saving him like August and Irene speaks volumes. It could be that he's not even that powerful, but his power will be important for something. Gotta keep our eyes open for any more patterns, Hiro is really trying to throw us off right now.

Years
  • I love Minerva ;A; But then again Ultear is my fave character so.
    I go hard for the evil turned good trope.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Preferred Nickname: Andy
    Magic Specialty: Mind Magic
    Favorite Fairy Tail Character: Gray Fullbuster hnnnnng
    Anime, Manga, or Both? (Which do you follow?): Anime
    Reason for Joining: Love Fairy Tail so much and why not join a club about it
    Answer to Current Topic: Don't really read the manga so I can't say much x:

speaking of merch, I threw my money at a NaLu shirt from MUSE (and got a free FT file with the purchase) at the Anime Festival Asia <3

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • Preferred Nickname: Andy
    Magic Specialty: Mind Magic
    Favorite Fairy Tail Character: Gray Fullbuster hnnnnng
    Anime, Manga, or Both? (Which do you follow?): Anime
    Reason for Joining: Love Fairy Tail so much and why not join a club about it
    Answer to Current Topic: Don't really read the manga so I can't say much x:

speaking of merch, I threw my money at a NaLu shirt from MUSE (and got a free FT file with the purchase) at the Anime Festival Asia <3

Hey Andy, welcome to the guild! Ooooh, I'll add Mind Magic to the list of possible magics, I didn't think of that.
    Spoiler:

Gray is definitely a great character, I can't wait to see more of his Devil Slayer Magic!

No offense, but I personally dislike NaLu fangirls, but only the ones that blabber on and on about how great NaLu is. Nothing personal, but it's annoying to me when I see NaLu comments and stuff on every FT video I see, but that doesn't mean I don't like NaLu. NaLu definitely needs to happen, and I'd be kinda mad if it didn't, but I just don't like making a big deal of it. I really need to get some apparel like that NaLu shirt you were talking about.

Anyways, thanks for joining, talk to you soon!

EDIT: Whoops, sorry! I just realized that the message I marked as a spoiler is something from the manga. Didn't mean to spoil anything for you! :)

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

No offense, but I personally dislike NaLu fangirls, but only the ones that blabber on and on about how great NaLu is. Nothing personal, but it's annoying to me when I see NaLu comments and stuff on every FT video I see, but that doesn't mean I don't like NaLu. NaLu definitely needs to happen, and I'd be kinda mad if it didn't, but I just don't like making a big deal of it. I really need to get some apparel like that NaLu shirt you were talking about.
    None taken, I'm not a NaLu fan anyways, I just bought the shirt because FAIRY TAIL and I liked the colour (red). ;D Yaoi ships are where I'm at~ ^u^

Last edited:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • i have had 0 inspiration to make a banner for this club so far
    i tried two times but nothing
    soon ill be gone for holiday
    so just forget about it for now, eventually i might make one thats ok looking{XD}​

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • It could also be like Rusty Rose's and Rufus' magic :3 (Both use imagination so)

Ooooh that's true! Speaking of Rusty Rose, I kinda wish he joined Crime Sorciere. I'd really like Rusty Rose as a protagonist.

i have had 0 inspiration to make a banner for this club so far
    i tried two times but nothing
    soon ill be gone for holiday
    so just forget about it for now, eventually i might make one thats ok looking{XD}​

It's all good, take your time, I totally get it. I'm studying a bunch for finals now, so I barely have have time to do anything. R.I.P. Social Life

Anyways, I guess it's time for a new topic

What's your favorite arc from the anime and why?

My personal favorite is either the Battle of Fairy Tail Arc or the Tartaros Arc. I like Battle of Fairy Tail because of the Laxus vs. Mystogan fight and the Gajeel and Natsu vs. Laxus. I think we can all agree that Tartaros was just an epic arc overall, so that needs no explanation. My favorite arc in the whole series is the Alvarez Arc, and I can't wait to see it in anime form.

Years
  • My favorite arc would have to be the Sun Village Arc because everybody turned so cute <3 nah I'm kidding. I loved the return of Atlas Flame and the intro of Mr. Fullbuster.

Hey, but did anybody else drop in their feelings from this new chapter?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    i'd like ta join~
    Preferred Nickname: Duzzy
    Magic Specialty:
    Favorite Fairy Tail Character: Sting Eucliffe
    Anime, Manga, or Both?: Manga, anime only for the fights and characters I wanna see in action
    Reason for Joining: Hardly anyone I know likes Fairy Tail so I'd like to chat about my feels with others
    Answer to Current Topic: Honestly the Magic Tournament. It let us see how far everyone has come, including other guild members, since the time-skip.

Hey, but did anybody else drop in their feelings from this new chapter?
    YES. Should prolly spoiler this since it just came out and some people may not read the manga.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Spoiler:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • so i have seen all zero anime
    but when are there new episodes coming out
    ;-;

btw omg
    look at this perfection of a fairy tail cosplay
    THE R£$%$&^&*^* so amazing

Spoiler:

omg the gajeel, mavis and lucy one

also found this, kinda cool, maybe you can use it in the first post someway?{XD}
    Club Fairy Tail!

Last edited:

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • so i have seen all zero anime
    but when are there new episodes coming out
    ;-;

also found this, kinda cool, maybe you can use it in the first post someway?{XD}
    Club Fairy Tail!

Hey, nice pics! :) If you're wondering about new episodes, I think they're gonna be out in 2017. Don't know exactly when, but I think we'll just have to wait until next year. Btw, I'd be down to use that Carla pic on the first post!

Omg, I need to vent about the new manga chapter, I'm sorry in advance.
    Spoiler:

Anyways, I'll end here by creating a New Topic

If you've seen the anime, what is your favorite opening so far?

For me, I'd have to say either opening 22 (Fairy Tail Zero), 3 (Tower of Heaven), 15 (GMG), or 18 (idk, filler arc). It's way too hard for me to decide, but I narrowed it down to those four. In terms of the song and the actual singing, it'd go between 3 and 15, Funkist and BoA are both really good.

P.S. Welcome to the guild, Duzzy! :) Sting is super cool! Is there a type of magic you'd like to specialize in?

EDIT:
    -Pebbles is now an S-Class member of the guild!
    -Hades is now a Wizard Saint!

Last edited:
    Back