• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
  • glad you all like the header image ^_^

my fav guild is
    Club Fairy Tail!

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Cliche answer but Fairy Tail. I like Sabertooth but the fact that their members defected over to Fairy Tail just shows which guild's superior. xD

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
  • glad you all like the header image ^_^

my fav guild is
    Club Fairy Tail!

Fairy Tail forever! ♥

My favorite Guild is full of meeeeeen

Club Fairy Tail!

I can't argue with that. Ichiya is quite an...interesting person.

Cliche answer but Fairy Tail. I like Sabertooth but the fact that their members defected over to Fairy Tail just shows which guild's superior. xD

Fairy Tail is great, but I don't remember any Sabertooth members defecting to their guild. I checked the Fairy Tail wiki just to be sure, and I'm pretty sure none of the Sabertooth wizards defected to Fairy Tail.

Winter

Years
  • Fairy Tail is great, but I don't remember any Sabertooth members defecting to their guild. I checked the Fairy Tail wiki just to be sure, and I'm pretty sure none of the Sabertooth wizards defected to Fairy Tail.

omg was I really that tired XD;; my bad, poor choice of words. I wanted to mean that they eventually sided with Fairy Tail, instead of remaining as enemies (Yukino, Sting, Rogue, etc).

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • omg was I really that tired XD;; my bad, poor choice of words. I wanted to mean that they eventually sided with Fairy Tail, instead of remaining as enemies (Yukino, Sting, Rogue, etc).

Oh haha, I gotchu. :) Don't worry, we all do weird things when we get tired, in fact I'm probably the most guilty person of that. Sting, Yukino, Rogue, and the rest of the Sabertooth guild deserve more attention though, to be honest. I feel like they should be playing a bigger role, considering the fact that they have two Dragon Slayers in their guild.

Years
  • I have a suggestion yall

Featured Character, where each week a feature a character and discuss them :3

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • I have a suggestion yall

Featured Character, where each week a feature a character and discuss them :3

YES, PERFECT IDEA! :) Since you came up with the idea, I think you should pick this week's featured character. Also, you're now god rank, so you can pick another magic type if you want and give yourself a nickname. I could put you in as "goddess" instead, if you'd prefer that.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but Aisu is also now "wizard saint" rank. Just thought I'd let you know! :)

Years
  • Ultear my fave <3

I feel for her, having to go through what she did, and then the cult lied to Ul too.

Years
  • Let's talk about how Mashima hyped up Ultear's sacrifice during the battle of the dragons and we still see her with amazing vitality for a, what, seventy-year-old? and still very much alive and with very much magic to spare.

Years
  • I actually cried when she used Last Ages because it was a huge sacrifice, same with Lucy summoning the Celestial Spirit King.

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • Ultear my fave <3

I feel for her, having to go through what she did, and then the cult lied to Ul too.

Yeah, good idea! :) Ultear is cool, but she didn't get much time in the series as a protagonist.

Let's talk about how Mashima hyped up Ultear's sacrifice during the battle of the dragons and we still see her with amazing vitality for a, what, seventy-year-old? and still very much alive and with very much magic to spare.

Well, I have the feeling that after she helped defeat Dimaria, she probably died from using up the rest of her magic power.

I actually cried when she used Last Ages because it was a huge sacrifice, same with Lucy summoning the Celestial Spirit King.

I didn't cry then, but I cried at the part when Gray sees Ultear in her older form and realizes what happens and he cries. I cry almost every time Gray cries, I probably cried the most when he reacts to Silver's death. I also cried at the Celestial Spirit King scene too. Damn, I just realized that I've cried a lot lately, and it's all because of Fairy Tail. {XD}

Well anyways, Ultear is our first character discussion topic. I think we should talk a little about her magic powers and what you all think of them.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I finally got the boyf to start watching Fairy Tail, victory! It's mostly because Colleen Clinkenbeard voices Erza :c hopefully he can stick to it.

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • If I had Arc of time I'd be able to fix my broken mattress ;_;

I laughed a bit too hard at that! :)

I finally got the boyf to start watching Fairy Tail, victory! It's mostly because Colleen Clinkenbeard voices Erza :c hopefully he can stick to it.

Nice, it's a great series! Erza's voice actor is really good, so I can understand that reasoning. You should join the club! :)

Winter

Years
  • Ugh watching Ultear unfold as a character hit me in the gut with so many feels especially when she learned about the truth behind Ur and the Tower of Heaven. Her despair when after casting Last Ages moved me so much ;; what a redemption arc

Years
  • Yup, I felt the same way, and her own self hatred after realizing she wanted to kill Rogue. I felt so bad for her.

Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Preferred Nickname: Mana/Swifty
    Magic Specialty: Dark Écriture / Runes
    Favorite Fairy Tail Character: Levy, Erza, Happy, Sting, Natsu
    Anime, Manga, or Both? (Which do you follow?): Both!
    Reason for Joining: ITS A SECRET :P so I can hype about the new anime chapters with you guysss.

This week's!
    Spoiler:

Back