• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If an asteroid was about to strike Earth in one year, what would you with your remaining time?

Years
  • accept my fate and wait out the year

super boring answer but i mean everything i'd want to actually do would take longer than a year to do so lmao

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Probably just get hooked on meth about three months before it hits tbh
    Might as well go out on what is supposed to be an unimaginable high

It's easier to get meth than weed in New Zealand so market supply favours me!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse.

If an asteroid was about to strike Earth in one year, what would you with your remaining time?

Anyway, I want to at least meet my heroes. ;o;

Years
  • I'd get on a plane immediately before things like regularly scheduled flights aren't happening anymore and spend most of my remaining time with my family. I probably could still see some parts of the world but most of it would be in chaos so maybe not the best idea given the circumstances.

I'd probably also have a lot of carefree frivolous sex.

Years
  • If righteous animal abuse is on the menu, then I'll lay down an order of rounding up every cat I could find and using them to fill in sinkholes. That'll teach them for looking at me sideways and biting my toe.

The accumulation of yin chi from their passing will create a rift in the Force, and the sinkholes will become powerful pockets of Dark Side matter. So I'll go to the strongest of the lot, bask in the evilness of it all and tap into my secret reserve of midi-chlorians. Training hard with the time I have left, I'll go find the northern Italian waitress and impress her with my telekinesis and supreme reflexes. She'll swoon from the glory of it all. I'll catch her. We'll share a Chinotto and then we'll go on an epic journey to meet all of my favourite actors and ship them to the moon before it's too late.

If that doesn't really work out for me, I'll go train on a Chinese mountain, become enlightened and go on a worldwide pilgrimage to soothe the panicked and despondent. And hey, if I wind up in Hollywood by chance... maybe I'll demand a Gremlins remake and I'll play the mother who gets to walk around her kitchen and stab the shit out of everything - however inappropriate the casting. Put some mascara on me and the audience will never know.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I'd travel very far from the impact zone, stock up on years worth of supplies, and when the remnants of humanity rises from the ashes, I will lead them into salvation in this new world order.

Years
  • The world would become embroiled in chaos and I'd just physically deteriorate from the stress because my mental health is awful.
    But assuming I was normal I'd try and fulfill my dream of finally getting a new mattress and having a good sleep.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Everything I normally do, honestly? A (theoretical, in this case) asteroid wiping us out in a year wouldn't change my daily routine, honestly. I'll do what I love until the end of time.

Sirfetch’d

100% do any type of drugs i've never tried and just live it up

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    reasonable people: i'm gonna do drugs
    serial killer in waiting: yeah i'm gonna put cats in sinkholes

TY

I want to do drugs, I want to deal drugs, i want to even kill drugs

and then get so good at it, it gets me even more drugs

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Probably tell people I love that I love them and spend all my remaining time doing fun things together with them until we eventually depressedly face our demise holding hands a la Melancholia.

Years
    • Seen today
    Beat every Pokemon game in order.

Everything would be chaotic, so I wouldn't even want to leave the house.

Back