• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the most important thing in your life?

TY

The very thought of making people smile and laugh with the most terrible posts I spread upon this forum and beyond.

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Soapy?

Im either talking about the person, or a good bar of goat milk soap. Interpret as you like.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    knowing Soap, she would mean the goat milk soap bar

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Music. The reason is because it's always been there. It's help me through a lot in my life, and it's also made me into the person I am today. I don't even want to think about what it be like to not have it either...

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    My sense of humor. I can get through even the worst days with laughter.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Seeing all these answers I'm suddenly very embarrassed to admit that my answer was most likely gonna be a possession of mine. o_o

Of course, my family is very important to me, but it never comes into my mind when I see this question.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • friends. family as well, but mostly friends. oops. most of my family is very disconnected from me and stuff, besides my immediate family like my parents and sisters so.. probably friends, mostly online friends as i don't really have any real life friends besides one who's always busy and my best friend who lives in NY..

Back