• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long can you go without junk food?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    What is the maximum amount of time you have gone without eating junk food?

Years
  • Quite a while if they're not around. But if you put some in front of me I'm gonna have a lot of trouble. Maybe a month is the most I've ever gone.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Long time I guess... but not too long. I mean, we run out food pretty easily. It gets down to just hot dogs and ramen noodles. I don't think I need junk food, but it's just a huge part of my routine that I don't think I can go without it. :|

User19sq

One second and counting...

Years
  • I would say maybe a day or two at least.

While I've been attempting to cut back on such things, and having some luck, I'm not quite at the level yet where I can go for long periods of time without finally giving in to having "just one/a little bit right now". :P Eventually I can, hopefully.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I can pretty easily I can live without them for a long time, I think. I like having potato chips as a snack every now and then, but it's something I can live without. Same with soda; preparing own fruit juices and giving them bursts of flavor sometimes turns me away from soda for a while.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I'm fine if I can't have a single burger or pizza. Typically more fattening than I though and I want a healthy diet than sobbing over a meat patty. Only in a while if I remebered

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I can go for months or weeks, most commonly it's days. I had it to where I was barely eating it for a time, but I'm kinda slipping it back in there. Though, I ate so much of it when I was younger, that I think now I'm willingly just laying off of it because I'm tired of it. That kinda worked in my favor.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • I can go a long time without junk food but I have a sweet tooth so if it's not junk food, it's usually fruits instead.

Back