• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl game giveaway (CLOSED)

We’re doing a Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway!

We’re doing a Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway!

There’s two different giveaways – find out the details!

icycatelf

Alex
Years
  • If SWSH don't receive a patch for the remaining Pokémon, I'm going to need BDSP to start using my full-odds Shiny Mothim again. I miss him... T_T

Years
  • Might as well try! I got a Chimchar through Wonder Trade in Home a while ago, would be neat to put her to use.

Years
  • As someone who shifted careers and occasionally writes about Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, I am keen on giving these remakes a try. And by remakes I mean specifically Pearl because that was the one I chose as a kid and I have a tendency (like many I am sure) to stick with past choices. My worry for these remakes is that they will not be as large scale as remakes in the past, as nothing noteworthy has been shown off as of yet. My hope is that they do something super cool and also allow many of the Pokemon that are currently unplayable in Gen 8 to be playable again so they can leave their Poke-Home.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    I will try for it! :D Will also go for the one I had as a kid, which was Diamond

Canal_do_Lontra

Oshawott uses Razor Shell
    Years
  • pokemon_brilliant_diamond_pokemon_shining_pearl_box_arts_lucas_and_dawn.jpg

Hi everyone! As with Sword and Shield in 2018, PokéCommunity will be giving away one copy of either Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl to a lucky winner.* The giveaway will last from now until the morning of 18 November 2021, EDT (so codes can be sent in time for the games' midnight release).

Interested in participating? Please read the short giveaway rules below!

Rules
    • Participants must have at least 50 posts to enter the giveaway. Users with 100+ posts will automatically get two entries, doubling their chances of winning, as a thank-you for their dedication.

Please note that we may disqualify members who disappear from the forum until the giveaway is about to conclude.

*As the Nintendo Switch does not allow gifting of games, the winner will receive their prize in the form of a Nintendo eShop Gift Card. If you are in a region which does not allow easy access to digital eShop Gift Card purchases at the time of giveaway, you will need to have a PayPal account where we can send funds equivalent to the cost of one copy of Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl.

If you'd like to enter, all you need to do is post in this thread. We will reach out to the chosen winner via Private Message - make sure you're paying attention to those inboxes!

We hope you're as excited to revisit the Sinnoh region as we are
    poke_ball.png

hello, I want so much to participate in the contest, can I enter on the contest?

sniebel

[color=#A75757]ニューラ[/color]
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    This one is post#50 so I'm hereby just barely eligible, maybe.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024

Please note that we may disqualify members who disappear from the forum until the giveaway is about to conclude.​

dose this mean those that don't actively post that much or just simply are not around that much? i haven't really been around that much in the past few years.​

Back