• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is your favourite Sawsbuck form?

What Sawsbuck form do you like the most?

• Spring

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Summer

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Autumn

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Winter

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
Years
Sawsbuck is a deer-like Pokémon that changes its form each season in Gen V games.

What form do you like the most? Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter?
sawsbuck.gif
sawsbuck-summer.gif
sawsbuck-autumn.gif
sawsbuck-winter.gif

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Winter > Spring > Summer = Fall

Winter: Separates itself from being a normal deer without the white fur looking out of place.
Spring: Normal deer, but with a tiny flower detail. Likes said flowers. Needed more across its body. Looks too plain.
Summer: Normal deer, but with a bush on its head. Contrasts too sharply against the plain body. Should have spread it around.
Fall: Normal deer, but with a floppy bush on its head. Suffers from the same flaw as Summer.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Probably Autumn or Winter I guess. The Summer one doesn't really appeal to me. Though I think that if they did the Spring one better that'd be my favorite since I like cherry blossoms.

Years
Winter>Summer>Spring>Fall

I rank the deerling forms differently though:

Summer>Spring>Fall>Winter

Years
I love the little petals on spring! But I think winter is very nicely designed and probably my favorite - love the tufts on its feet. Honestly, they're all good. <3

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Honestly, I found Swasbuck to be a very boring, and bland Pokémon, or so I thought.... till I saw how majestic and regal it's winter form was. Ooof!

Years
They are all very beautiful. I sure do miss the seasons mechanic. Winter form Sawsbuck is especially nostalgic for me though because I first played Black during the Christmas season, so it was snow winter time in the game, and that was the kind of deerling I encountered. Not to mention this Sawsbuck is especially striking with the big white patch of fur on it's chest and around it's legs. So that one is my favorite. Autumn is a close second with the cascade of red leaves falling over the antlers. Next I guess Spring is kinda cute too with the little delicate cherry blossoms sprouting up. Summer isn't quite as distinct as the others--i'd like something more vivid for summer like maybe the leaves could be reflective and really streaked with the sunlight, or instead a desert flower could be intwined around the horn, a glimpse of a ripe fruit summer, something that really celebrates the warm climate. It's still a fine-looking Pokemon though. I don't like dislike Sawsbuck in any form.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i think they all look really good, but for me it's spring > autumn = winter > summer. despite my favorite season being summer, i think that design is just a little bland? i mean it is a good standard design ig, but it's exactly what you think of when you hear "hey gamefreak designed a grass type that's a deer" lol. spring has cherry blossoms and i'm a sucker for pink...and i just love the red autumn leaves and the thick white fur for the other two seasons. summer got the shaft. should have at least put some pretty summer flowers in there. oh well though.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
They're all cool. Sawsbuck is one of those Pokemon I've always wanted to use on an in-game team, but never had the chance to.

I voted fall because I love the way the red works with the brown.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
The Winter form looks pretty good. I think the white color contrasts very nicely to the rest of its fur.

agravedigger

Fossil Maniac
Years
Winter > Spring > Summer = Fall

Winter: Separates itself from being a normal deer without the white fur looking out of place.
Spring: Normal deer, but with a tiny flower detail. Likes said flowers. Needed more across its body. Looks too plain.
Summer: Normal deer, but with a bush on its head. Contrasts too sharply against the plain body. Should have spread it around.
Fall: Normal deer, but with a floppy bush on its head. Suffers from the same flaw as Summer.

well you just about summed up what I thought. except for me it's perhaps the flags of the winter form that take me. I wouldn't change spring, but the other two are a little plain and the bushes are too big.

Back