• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what's your sign

Years
  • dCzUdYQ.png

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I had to take it 4 times, as I can't remember if I was born in AM or PM, and for some reason it had two version of the town I was born in. But it only resulted in two different sets:

lakSvSZ.png

bDtzXUE.png

tho the only difference is in the "ascendant sign"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    idk what these other two are about, they don't sound like me at all. i'm a through and through pisces.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Never heard of the other two and I can't remember what hour I was born anyway, haha. :b

I'm a Sagittarius! It fits me well, except for the "social butterfly" part, which conflicts with my quiet, reserved bunny zodiac. ^__^;

Years
  • I actually have read about astrology, tarot and numerology before so I won't be taking the test since I have seen my own birth chart before. But just for fun, I am Virgo sun, Cancer moon, Pisces rising.

Years
  • I don't think that the places of some planets when you were born has anything to do with you personally but here

67764583_p8.png

Back