• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Food Thread (Current topic: How do you like your steak?)

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
  • ANYTHING ABOUT FOOD BECAUSE I'M ALREADY HUNGRY DESPITE EATING ONLY 3 HRS AGO AND LUNCH IS STILL AN HOUR AWAY.

How do you like your steak? I like mine medium -rare to medium.

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    blue-rare to rare. A rare steak is a perfect steak. Just the right amount of tenderness and juiciness. I used like my steak well done when I was young. I'm glad my dad made me eat a rare steak once.

On a side note, I cooked moose steak for Soapy and I a couple weeks ago. Moose meat is fairly easy to cook and the taste was amazing. I encourage everyone to try it if you ever have the chance!

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Medium is the best, but I wouldn't mind trying rare.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Medium. <3 Have never tried rare but would like to. I had a well-done steak once, before I knew what well-done meant. It was the worst experience of my life, and probably destroyed my jaws at age 12.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I actually had rare steak for the first time a few months ago and I'm never going back. Soooo divine, the texture and flavor is perfect to me *_*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Medium-rare to medium :D can't have it too red and can't stand a dry steak.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I like to change it up between medium rare and medium.

Last night I had 2 creamy chicken ramen noodle squares with a bunch of pork chop chunks, crushed red peppers, and a bunch of green habanero sauce. Fiery! :O

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Rare would be nice but sometimes I prefer medium. Depends on my craving, sometimes I like it to be super tender.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I never liked steak.

How about curry? How spicy do you eat your curry?

The topic is this now right?

I like it from purely mild to moderately spicey. That said, if i ever order something moderately spicey from an authentic indian takeaway, it will leave me in tears.

Back