• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DARKEST DUNGEON II

Killua

Guys Johnny is the crusader i used my na on Jim. Him AUTOCORRECTOR!!!

Killua

Kill johnny btw the leper works by dealing two DMG per post from the target.

Killua

I was mostly talkin bout my na effect to remenber you guys.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • It's a possibility, and yes you would be revealed too. But...I mean unless your win condition is completely different, we can always work together. I'm going to continue on my current path in hopes of getting my role back no matter. At least kill Candy then start trying to pin point the Gargoyle.

I'm okay with this. But it's just you me and GP left on our side isn't it? If we don't meet up with the other group we'll be forced to hit each other. :/

Killua

So did any scum make it onto our side? The right side has:

Ewery1
    jdthebud
    drewbie411
    Killua - Gargoyle probably
    Johnny - Crusader
    Golgari - scum
    Mikikyu
    TheCapsFan

So I say we take out Golgari since Johnny is already leperized. [Attack] Johnny

Why do you think i'm the gargoyle?

Years
  • I'm okay with this. But it's just you me and GP left on our side isn't it? If we don't meet up with the other group we'll be forced to hit each other. :/

Yes, I did think about that. If it comes to that and your attack isn't super high we can distribute damage fairly, but hopefully we'll get out before then.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • announcement_combat_zpsygr0fnkh.png
    Rowlet has been slain.​

NIGHT FIVE
    OP | GAMEPLAY | NZ
    D1 - E1 - N1 | D2 - E2 - N2
    D3 | D4 - E4 - N4
    The groups met up again after what felt like hours. Each group was less one member however, a fresh corpse behind each.

Rowlet stepped forward, hands turning grey. He roared in anger and slashed at Nina and Ullion, who each had been cursed but neither of which had died. The Gargoyle took another step, but found his foot turning to stone. He tried again, but his entire body was hardening. He lunged and fell over, shattering into a thousand pieces.

THE PLAYERS
    Klippy as The Narrator
    Zehn
    Bardothren
    Desinishon as the Pelagic Shamin
    Lycanthropy
    Nakuzami as the Collector
    Who's Kiyo as the Grave Robber
    Nuclear Chicken as the Man-at-Arms
    Alex Kaz as the Arbalist
    Mana
    Davepetasprite^2
    NightKrow
    marz
    GreenLegend56
    CatmanDaTrainer
    Etherial Wizard -23
    Rowlet as the Gargoyle
    Golgari -44
    jdthebud
    drewbie411 as the Fortune Teller
    TheCapsFan
    Ewery1
    Ullion
    Nina
    gimmepie
    Johnny -18
    Killua -15
    Mimikyu
    Spoiler:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • DAY SIX
    OP | GAMEPLAY | NZ
    D1 - E1 - N1 | D2 - E2 - N2
    D3 | D4 - E4 - N4
    D5 - N5 | D6
    Vvulf stepped past caved in rubble and peered into the darkness. The plan was coming together brilliantly and now was their chance to strike. He raised his hand and clenched his fist. A sharp pain gripped him as he flexed his hand.

The giant man turned his head and smelled a putrid death on his nose. It sent chills down his spine.

"Foolish man. There is no victory here for you," said a dark and deep voice.

"W-who 're you?"

"Death," said the voice. Vvulf felt a twist in his stomach and realized a blade was piercing his gut. It seemed to be made of shadows and darkness itself.

The Ancestor laughed menacingly and said, "Your soul is mine now, foul man. My darkness grows stronger because of you."

He twisted the blade once more, then slid it out of his victim's stomach. It sent the large man toppling to the cobbles. The dead man's blood seeped into the ground and the darkness became thicker as a result.

THE PLAYERS
    Klippy as The Narrator
    Zehn
    Bardothren
    Desinishon as the Pelagic Shamin
    Lycanthropy
    Nakuzami as the Collector
    Who's Kiyo as the Grave Robber
    Nuclear Chicken as the Man-at-Arms
    Alex Kaz as the Arbalist
    Mana
    Davepetasprite^2
    NightKrow
    marz
    GreenLegend56
    CatmanDaTrainer
    Etherial Wizard
    Rowlet as the Gargoyle
    Golgari
    Nina -40
    jdthebud
    drewbie411 as the Fortune Teller
    TheCapsFan
    Ewery1
    Ullion
    gimmepie
    Johnny
    Killua
    Mimikyu

announcement_combat_zpsygr0fnkh.png
    Nina has been slain.​
    Spoiler:

Ullion

Years
  • GP... did you just do 40 damage at night to Nina? God damn O_O

And Klippy, are we still split in our groups?

Ullion

Years
  • I guess I better protect myself (I mean, it's I attack no one or I attack gp). Kind of scared what you can do man, but I got no choice :(

[attack] Gimmepie

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • I guess I better protect myself (I mean, it's I attack no one or I attack gp). Kind of scared what you can do man, but I got no choice :(

[attack] Gimmepie

I agree O_O that's terrifying Jesus, I hope that was a one-time use XD [Attack Gimmiepie

Back