• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best pokecommunity usernames

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • So what are some of your favourite usernames you guys have seen on this site? Can be of any new or old user here, and it can be a username that had been since changed.

Years
  • Didn't there used to be a guy called "Careful with that axe, Pichu"

That was pretty great. I also liked "Shenanigans"

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • CILAN ATE THE KIDS, is probably my favourite that I have seen thus far. Though I really like NanusMightyena because well, Nanu and Mightyena and that's enough said. Any Digimon or Yu-Gi-Oh names are instant favourites of mine as well.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • I love CommanderSaturn, TheAlmightyBlaziken and PageEmperor. These feel imperial, and have a bit of "oomph' in them. Other than these, tokyodrift SceptileActual and Rynamite feel catchy. These usernames stand out for me, haha!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Anyone else remember Careful with that Pin, Drifloon! Because that's still my favorite from the 00s era of Pokecommunity.

Also Red Hot Chibi Pellipers.

Last edited:
    Years
  • These are pretty old school PC but Patchisou Yutohru, parallelzero, shenanigans, Careful with that Axe, Pichu!, Hiiro, and Red Hot Chibi Pellipers.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Anyone else remember Careful with that Pin, Drifloon! Because that's still my favorite from the 00s era of Pokecommunity.

Also Red Hot Chibi Pellipers.
    Red Chibi Peliipers XD
    And Careful with that pin, Drifloon! Haha, wonderful usernames :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    * Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
    Still don't think I've beaten that haha.
    Spoiler:

parallelzero was a really nice name. Also ColorMeEvil. And colours and Rainbow are just so elegant and simple and awesome as usernames :3

Back