• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Anybody have anything fun planned for Thanksgiving? Never really celebrated it myself, but debating if I should go to my gfs place to celebrate it this year (only thing is I'd have to actually introduce myself during that time as well, not sure how that would go..).

Years
  • I feel like Thanksgiving would end up just being another day to me.

Unless class gets cancelled that day or something, then I'd finally have a whole day to myself.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I feel like Thanksgiving would end up just being another day to me.

Unless class gets cancelled that day or something, then I'd finally have a whole day to myself.

You guys don?t get classes off for Thanksgiving? That?s strange

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'll be opening up at work and basically doing absolutely NOTHING cept maybe playing games and then going up to my sisters for dinner.

Years
  • gotta love waking up in the dead of night because of an awful dream. @_@
    I hate it when that happens, because most of the time I can just feel the paralysis of my body for a few seconds just from being conscious after a bad dream. :[

Meanwhile I went to bed at 8:00 last night and my body started to wake me up at 3 am. Thankfully I was able to fall back asleep, but not without waking up every 20-30 minutes until 5 am.

Years
  • I feel like someone stole my thunder and proceeded to lock me in a metal room and kill me with the aftershock of each reverberation. But besides that, everything is quite tickety-boo.

This Christmas, I'll probably invest in a t-shirt! Ah yeah. Gotta love t-shirts. I mean, in an ideal world I would head over to a toy shop (shut up) and buy up all of the Star Wars figurines. Elon Musk said no to my loan, though, so that's not going to happen. And I saw a Gryffindor scarf today and the avarice nearly consumed me, despite having professed to loathe the franchise but I changed my fucking mind and now I'm writing about it for the love of mercy

Groan.

But yes, birthday is in eight days and NOW let's see if people give that patronising 'oh boi u so adorable' smile that one grows to despise... I bought a Crows Feet kit so those days are over, hopefully.

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • .....Why do boys hate being thought of as cute so much? I think cuteness is awesome...

I want to get pokemon md blue and more pokemon manga this christmas and maybe some other pokemon things. I've been super crazy into pokemon like all year this year lol

Years
  • .....Why do boys hate being thought of as cute so much? I think cuteness is awesome...

I want to get pokemon md blue and more pokemon manga this christmas and maybe some other pokemon things. I've been super crazy into pokemon like all year this year lol
    Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon blue was great! I almost bought Explorers of Sky last night, actually. :fufu:

I hate having no sleep cause of constant coughing :s
    I hope you get to feeling better ):
    A bit under the weather so i'm just gonna play a few forum games I think for now lol
    Oh, no, you're sick too? Feel better!!

Today has been p uneventful for me. Just trying to deal with this intense back pain. :c

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back