• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Important Things ~♫~ It's Meadow's Birthday!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • happy-birthday-revise.png

743540588531417231.gif

You got a Heart Container !
    your heart grows in kindness
    with each passing year!

I promised I'd go on making these special threads for you, didn't I, Revise? <3

Today is an extra special occasion after all, as we get to celebrate the birthday of a dearly cherished friend to the community—Meadow! 💚

As many of you know (either by meeting him, or from my boasting!), Revise is such a beautiful soul, someone who always makes time for others, brings people together with open arms, and finds light in the darkest of times. He radiates boundless positivity with that youthful, sunny charm of his that I love so much! In fact, Revise is so friendly, earnest and polite, so dorky in the cutest possible way, that it's impossible not to love him!

For those of you who truly know Revise, you'll understand that none of my words exaggerate his kindness, nor do they begin to do him justice. I count myself blessed to have earned the friendship of this magical boy with the golden heart and stars in his eyes. He has gone above and beyond for this community in his own special way. :')

Someone like him deserves a fantastic birthday, so let's all send him our best wishes to celebrate!! Bring out your best Ocarina of Time pictures, cute puppies, birbs, Beargguys, stunning meadows, ice cream cakes, Mystery Dungeon GIFs, EarthBound, and of course, Swadloons, Rowlets, Bulbasaurs, Rockruffs and Fletchlings!

ghiblikiss.gif

Revise,

There are still days when I think I must have dreamed you up. How can they be real, these dreams of mine? Dreams of a first love, unending, unrivalled; of a prince whose warm embrace shields me from all my doubts and fears. This prince, his very smile makes me feel as though I can fly. When we're together, we are the only two people in the world, a world made just for us. We can smile, laugh and cry, at the silliest little things sometimes, but most of all from the sheer exhilaration of being in love. A love we both understand and share on such an intimate level, it's as if we're two halves of one soul. In my dreams, this prince cherishes me the way I am, never wishing to change me—to him, I am the most beautiful girl in the world. He makes me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world.

He only ever treats me with the utmost compassion, tenderness, patience and respect. We've never fought. Never wavered. Our love keeps on renewing as time goes on. He does whatever it takes to help me through my struggles. And he succeeds every time. :')

Is it any wonder I question if it's all been a dream? How can a relationship like ours possibly be true? How can a girl like me be blessed with such an angel...? And yet, it's all real. All of it is real! You can't imagine how happy that makes me, Revise...! And so, I've put together a little poem. It came to me as I was thinking about the changes you made in my life. <3 Happy birthday, starlight... I love you. ❤️

To think that I,
    Once caged inside,
    With all hope lost,
    Scars open wide,

Can feel the sun
    Upon my face,
    Where cold and darkness
    Once took its place.

For my cage unlocked
    With a special key;
    The key of love
    That you gave to me.

Tender dreams
    Now fill my heart,
    Of a future where
    We never part.

Beneath the stars
    Are sweet nights spent;
    You gaze at me
    With love's intent.

Your arms around me;
    Lips to kiss.
    Is Heaven real?
    Are my dreams amiss?

But now I know
    Because of you,
    These dreams of mine
    Will come true.

🌲💞🍀

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    REVISE I PUT YOUR BIRTHDAY IN MY CALENDAR I'M HERE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REVISE I can't believe another year has passed! Every year I always get to your birthday and I'm like wow it's time to wish Revise a happy birthday again :D So HAPPY BIRTHDAY I hope you have an amazing birthday! Thank you for being such a longtime friend and being so kind and lovely all the time. Hope you're taking care <33 Looking forward to keeping up our birthday tradition for many years to come

P.S. This thread is super cute

Years
  • happy birthday revise!! hope things are going well so far in life c:

i gotta admit... i wish we both had the time to talk more to each other. from the very few times we've interacted, i always thought of you as a super cool, laid back person with this infectious energy and excitement. shame that life had to get in the way, cause it'd be nice having more conversations and whatnot. o:

i do hope your bday is going well, though!!

Years
    • Seen today
    Happy Birthday, and thanks for making trivia better during your time as a moderator.

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Happy Birthday!!!

also that's a really lovely poem

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    That opening post is the sweetest thing.

Happy birthday, Revise! It's a shame that we missed each other because now life is crazy for you. You're an absolute joy to talk to, even though we never got a good conversation in. But I enjoyed meeting you, and I'm wishing you well.

wDiXBaV.png

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • REVIIIIIIIIISE! Happy birthday, buddy! It's been ages since we've had a chance to chat properly, but I'll always remember the times we talked, whether serious or absolutely goofy. I hope life is treating you well, wish you the best! <3

[insert obligatory ice cream related remark here]

tumblr_inline_o38p3b49VX1rf2gbc_250.gifv

Also OMG Clover, that opening post is so incredibly sweet aaaaaah.

Back